Anyone recently back from the Poly?

skiwee1

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed in the Raratonga building at the Poly since they put in the new bus stop? We always request Raratonga monorail view and now I'm wondering about possible noise or bus fumes on that side. They were building the bus stop on our last visit and it is very close to the building. We are going in 13 days and might request poolside if the buses are a problem. I really hope not as we love watching the monorail! Thanks!:D

The bus stop is right next to the building that houses the Neverland Club, the arcade, and the laundry room. The buses don't drive directly in front of Raratonga--they pull out of the roadway closest to Raratonga, and drive on the roadway where the bus stop used to be. I can't imagine that having the bus there would be any worse in Raratonga than the noise and fumes from the old bus stop.

Hope that helps :)

Have a great trip.

Karen

We stayed at Roratonga two weeks ago. No real noise or smell from the busses that we noticed. We liked the central location of the building to everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter