anyone playing AOL's Gold Rush who can help me?

hilight below for answers

11. werewolf
bigfoot
frankenstein

1. austin powers
2. aliens
3. a clockwork orange
4. blade runner
5. jurassic park
6. teenage mutant ninja turtles

GOLD
1. prince
2. silicon
3. b-52's
4. Marie
5. Moro
6. B & O Railroad

lynxstch said:
hilight below for answers if you need them

7. wedding, school, men, love, man, jane, forever, ice, blade, club, spy, road, point, cool, secret

8. chad johnson

9. heartbreak hotel, jailhouse rock, hard headed woman

10. spot the difference

one of the trees is missing a bunch of branches on right side of picture
mailbox is missing from house
stakes in the road stop before lions
small vase is missing on lawn to the right of the set of lions
chimney in top right
small circular window on house is missing
set of 4 bushes/trees on lawn..rightmost one is missing

I get the missing tree, mailbox, stake in the road, small vase, circular window,
chimney but I don't see the seven one. is that my right or the left side where all the trees are, or where that one tree on my right. :smooth:

That allright I get it!!!!!!!! :teeth:

hilight below to read

cindy crawford, kate moss, heidi klum, gisele buchen,janice dickerson,kim basinger,naomi campbell, rupaul, ashton kutcher, cheryl tiegs

2. skip all the coke crap..the answer is BLUE

3. left to right
beatles, sex pistols, led zeppelin, wham, new kids on the block, smashing pumpkins, destiny child

4. Ernest Tubb

5. Radiohead

6. Bra

I haven't won anything on spining that wheel, has anyone won anything? The wheel is fixed that you keep going back.

to quickfast..Ryka won a diet coke on the wheel..that's the only winner I know of..lol!

here are the final answers..thanks to all who helped..and had fun playing

hilight below for answers

7. american graffiti

8. pick all 4 corners and attach

9. frank sinatra

10. mummy, potter, bourne, matrix, pirates, indiana, fockers,american,jurassic,gladiator,doubtfire,brockovich

11. annie hall, small time crooks, manhattan, match point

12. statue of liberty

13. prometheus

and since I didn't win $100,000..maybe I can win that one..lol..Ryka on the DIS won a diet coke..that's the only one I know of who's won anything..lol..y'all can help me with the last round since I helped you all in the previous rounds..lol!

It said I potentially won. I have no idea what that means but I still didn't get a coupon for it. Not that I drink coke or coke zero. Guess potentially winning is better then nothing. :rotfl2:

1. michael, cosby, swank, knotts, fleiss,amos,costner,santana,aguilera,blane,sarandon,jonze,scorcese,buffett,
armstrong,mcmahon,neil patrick harris,stone,lee,fox

2. maryland,south carolina,alabama,new york, california,north carolina,missouri,iowa,illinois,arizona,texas,georgia,minnesota,florida,
michigan,colorado,wisconsin,ohio,nebraska,massachusetts

3. first charader answer is Carrie Underwood
second charader answer is Bo Bice

4. answer to Ghost Whisperer question is SCALPEL

$1,000,000 Gold Round
Challenge 5: Thriller

Challenge 6: Lawrence, Pitt, AC/DC, Osbourne, Jack, Rock, Metallica, Kirshner, Jones, Scott, Phoenix, Robinson, Paltrow

you beat me today..I had it done at 3:10..but the grandkids came over to carve their pumpkins and show us their costumes and I didn't get to the DIS to post it yet...they are going trick or treating now..the wind is whipping around, it's pouring rain..and getting dark..I hope they don't get sick!

The time change threw me off when I went to play the game today. I live in Arizona so 3:00 EST has been noon my time. But today, I got on around noon and the challenges weren’t open! What’s going on, did I do something wrong? And then I remembered that although Arizona is smart and we don’t change our clocks, ever, the rest of the nation does. So now 3:00 EST is 1:00 my time. Oh the confusion.... Oh well, that gives me an extra hour of Gold Rush study time ;)

7. Charlotte's Web, Interview With A Vampire, Weekend At Bernie's, The X Files,Dead Poet's Society, To Kill A Mockingbird,In Cold Blood, Rosemary's Baby, Die Hard, Dead Man Walking

8. no idea..you have to watch Amazing Race tonite and find out what location they mean by the X..good luck!

UPDATE: answer is Rusty Shack

Anybody watch the amazing race, I get the last 5 minutes of it. I missed it.
So doen't anyone now what the X it. :confused3 Thank of the update :rotfl:

1,000,000 Gold Challenge
Round 9:
Part 1: eye, revenge, dead, home, star, day, anger, harry, top, down

Part 2: blue, life, miami, wonder, girls, family, hill, night,charles, hope

Round 10:
I couldn't get my screen cap to work, so here's my ghetto guide to the picture search:

buildings.jpg

dress.jpg

I'll post the rest of the answers when I get them typed up, unless the Gold Rush Fairy gets to it before I do. :bounce:

EDIT: Posted all the answers.

`13
1. wind
2. 7
3. armstrong
4. mary kay letourneau
5. foil
6. joyce
7. phillies
8. i

1. it
2. saw
3. see no evil
4. scream
5. psycho
6. candyman
7. christine
8. species
9. hannibal
10. scary movie
11. halloween
12. hellraiser
13. nosferatu
14. leprechaun
15. poltergeist
16. sleep hollow
17. arachnophobia

GOLD

heart
brain
5:00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter