Anyone play Webkinz?

that's ok! Hi orangemagicalsnow. Hope to see you on webkinz!

I don't play it, but my cousin recently gave me the code off his plushie.
I'm thinking about signing up. Should I be scared? ;)

Michelle

i entered in one of those beauty pagents do i have to be logged in while my pet is competting?

my kids love playing with webkinz toys very much. Simply the best toys than other products because they can play at webkinz world online.

Well, I have been sucked into the evil Webkinz vortex. I now have the Beagle, the Yellow Lab, the Poodle, the Himalayan, the li'l Unicorn, and the Whimsy Dragon (just found it today by chance, and they're impossible to get right now, so of course I had to snap it up!). I also have a li'l Pink Poodle on the European time zone so that I can do all of the daily activities during the day instead of in the evening.

To earn KinzCash, I've started some strawberry gardens. You buy a yard and fill it up about 90% with strawberry plants (don't fill up the whole thing, because there's a problem with newly adopted Webkinz getting stuck in your garden if you do). You tend the plants (just weed, no need to water), and then harvest and sell the strawberries. Strawberries are best because they give the highest yield. I've got one yard full, and another almost full. I'll probably do a couple more just to make sure I have enough KinzCash on hand at all times to fix up my house. It takes awhile to get it profitable, and cash is extremely tight in the meantime, but it's well worth the initial pinch!

Redshoe was taken, so I'm there under twosirius. Feel free to add me!

^^^ ROFL :rotfl2: Trust you Red, to get to the heart of Webkinz! Oh my the Dragon! I am so envious :thumbsup2

Yes, gardening is the way to go. I have (arg FlyingPegasus!) about 10 pets now. I have to rotate through them.

I have also found that joining the Academy and learning to "flip pancakes" is a nice way to pass the time.

I am Coriander there. :hug:

Hahhhaaa. I have also been sucked into this "vortex"!
I'm addicted to making recipes and collecting exclusive and rare items through trade. I have about 27-28 webkinz and I have over 40-45 rooms. :D

any time i try to get into the trading rooms they are always full, anyone have any tips on how to get?

^^^ ROFL :rotfl2: Trust you Red, to get to the heart of Webkinz! Oh my the Dragon! I am so envious :thumbsup2

Yes, gardening is the way to go. I have (arg FlyingPegasus!) about 10 pets now. I have to rotate through them.

I have also found that joining the Academy and learning to "flip pancakes" is a nice way to pass the time.

I am Coriander there. :hug:

What is with this 'arg' stuff?? You know you love me and are very happy that I gave you your first webkinz pet! :hug:

Now if you would just remember to turn your little radio on when you log into the game maybe we could find each other there! :cool1:

Oh and Shell, does this mean you might enter the black cat I got you for halloween?

I finally got qruthie to get her webkinz set up. She is qruthie there too. I was able to get us each one of the dragons, but we are saving them to enter later.

I am pegasus2112, if you want to add me to your friend list.

Fly :hippie:

i didnt get my super summer gift did anyone else? should i contact webkinz?

Hi everyone! Glad i found ya'll! LOL I have been playing WW for over a year now.. i am StacyV . My dd got me hooked, when i signed her up, now i have about 23 pets of my own.. (haven't bought one in a long time, thank you..i am trying to be good!) and my dd has 60 pets now!

It is so addicting, trading is my downfall!

tooie - i would definately contact Ganz if you didn't get a summer gift.. did you log in to WW on that one day?

Just catching up with all of you. Now that Walgreens sells Webkinz, I may just have to go out in search of a dragon :rotfl2:

Since Wizard101 opened I have only been able to do basic maintenance on my garden and daily stuff. And I am super at Flipping Pancakes - only 10 more days to a level 5 badge:thumbsup2

How many webkinz can you have on one account?

My dd has asked for webkinz for her birthday from everyone but someone told me she can only have 6 on her one account and then has to open up another account. Is this true??

THANKS!!!

How many webkinz can you have on one account?

My dd has asked for webkinz for her birthday from everyone but someone told me she can only have 6 on her one account and then has to open up another account. Is this true??

THANKS!!!

I'm not sure if there is a limit...

I know I have well over 30 on one account :)

They say that 100 pets is about a good time to open another account.
My dd has 60 on hers - and i have 20 on mine.. no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter