Anyone planning on seeing "Signs" this weekend?

I only see 1 or 2 movies a year, unless they are kiddie flicks, and I am going tomorrow to see this one!!!!!!!!

Erika

Maybeee...I would like to hear some reviews first.

Herc.

I want to, but since we are going to Vegas, I will probably wait until next weekend, when my foreign exchange sister from Greenland has arrived and gotten settled in. Then I will have someone to go with, since all my friends are going this weekend...

I wanna see it......but I'm a little scared lol

My son asked me "who was I going to see it with?" I told him "You, silly"!

He told me not to embarrass him by hiding behind him at the movie!!
smhair2.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing this... Probably will see it this weekend. :)

I can't wait to see it.....Robin can I come hide behind you while your hiding behind Michael??

I really want to see it this weekend if our movie theatre gets it...they never did get Lilo and Stitch:(

They are premiering it tonight in our town with the Gov. of PA. Lots of fancy schmancy dressy types walking around. If anyone sees it tomorrow afternoon, please post because my two DS's want to go, one is 12 he will be fine. It's the 10 year old I'm on the fence about.

Me Me Me....and DH is going with me....so I can HIDE BEHIND HIM!:rolleyes: ;) By the way,......Mel is going to be on Oprah tomorrow!:p

I would like to see it, but we'll probably wait a few weeks before we go.

I would love to, but DIL's wedding shower is this weekend.

In the next town, Naperville, Illinois, there was a crop circle sighting on a farm. They actually flew in experts who determined that it was human made.

The unfortunate part is the farmer lost at least, if not more than 10% of his crop to the vandels.

The expert said he thinks it is definately linked to pranks tied in to the release of Signs.

I want too!

I gotta find someone to go with first though! :(

and I still need to see Austin Powers

my friend can be sooooo weird sometimes :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter