Anyone know where to get Disney T shirts

Beechnut

Mouseketeer
HI
The disney store had a huge sale this week and by the time I got there NO selection.

Does anyone know of a place here in Canada that has a good selection in various sizes of tshirts?

my last option is DTD. I'm sure they will have stuff there, but I would like to have them before I go

thanks for the info

Any chance you are flying from Buffalo? We went there back in Sept and i bought some great price tee's at Walmart, Kmart and Target.

We had a similar problem, as we're 2.5 hours from the GTA by car, and we didn't want to make the trek all the way to the Toronto area only to find out they didn't even have what we wanted.

So, I ordered off Disneyshopping.com back in the summer, just after we booked our trip for January. They had a huge sale on ($5 t's, regularly up to $15 each) with lots and lots of selection, and a super big size range (even ones big enough to fit my 6' 4", 3X hubby).

We ordered 14 shirts in total, for the same shipping fees as if we ordered just one item, so with ordering so much it became not such a bad value. Now, when we ordered our shirts the exchange was no where near as bad as it is right now (I think our dollar was worth around 90 cents then) so that would make a difference.....but with the exchange, shipping, duty, taxes, etc. all in, each shirt worked out to just under $11 CDN. I have my doubts we could get Disney t's in Canada for $11 tax included! (and I would guess the Cdn stores would have no where near the selection that the online store has)

Anyhoo, they have some great specials from time to time if you keep an eye on the website. Price it out and maybe that's an option for you. I think right now there's 25% off everything you order.......and if you're planning a trip in the very near future, maybe you could have the stuff shipped to your resort to save the international shipping?

Hope this helps :goodvibes

would you be interested in making your own by using transfers,,(Avery),,,
the "Dis Disign thread is located bottom of menu on Dis boards . You can request a 'Disigner " disign one for you,Just a thought,,,

here's one that I'm using

xmasmickeyheadmelsy9.jpg

Just a thought
Hugs Mel:santa:

I'm not crafty at all but I made t-shirts for our trip. It was very easy, the hardest part was sizing the image. I also got my 3 yr old a few shirts from the 2nd hand store.
Good Luck!

I have the transfers and Michaels had quite nice t shirts on sale for 2/$7. I got some in all our sizes and a few extra incase I mess up :laughing:

Now I have found so many wonderful DIS designs (Thanks so much!) and my little one with a different name, who can never find personalized stuff will just be estatic!

I wonder how easy it is to do a return at Disneyshopping online

thanks

I'll let you guys know how I make out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter