Anyone know the current purchase with purchase?

I believe they are asking....
At the gift shops, if you spend X amount you can get item A for y amount more. What currently is that item?

Yes that is exactly what I am asking and honestly I'm surprised that I'm receiving posts that are confused about what I'm asking.
It's a pretty common way to phrase that question on The DISboards.
I've seen it asked that way in the past. I just haven't seen a recent post about it which is why I'd like to know the current purchase with purchase.

Yes that is exactly what I am asking and honestly I'm surprised that I'm receiving posts that are confused about what I'm asking.
It's a pretty common way to phrase that question on The DISboards.
I've seen it asked that way in the past. I just haven't seen a recent post about it which is why I'd like to know the current purchase with purchase.
I understood and was also surprised by the confusion. I think maybe it's not something that well-known?

I understood from the title. I think that's the cue to stop planning and go out and get some sunlight.

I saw this posted a few weeks ago. I think the choices were a small backpack or a beach towel. Try searching.

I believe they are asking....
At the gift shops, if you spend X amount you can get item A for y amount more. What currently is that item?
Leaving in a few days as well. Is this deal available at only certain shops? If so, which? I've never heard of it.

Leaving in a few days as well. Is this deal available at only certain shops? If so, which? I've never heard of it.

I can't speak for EVERY souvenir/gift shop at WDW, but I do know I have experienced it at MK: the Emporium, Epcot: Mouse Gears, Art of Animation resort, Pop Century resort, Coronado Springs resort and even the Disney gift shop in MCO.

I can't speak for EVERY souvenir/gift shop at WDW, but I do know I have experienced it at MK: the Emporium, Epcot: Mouse Gears, Art of Animation resort, Pop Century resort, Coronado Springs resort and even the Disney gift shop in MCO.

Yes I have also seen the deal for sure in MK at the Emporium, Epcot at Mouse Gears, POP, and at the World of Disney store in Disney Springs.

Someone posted a picture a few months back and it was a backpack for sure. Search deep and it's in here somewhere.

Thanks! Now that I know about it, I will be sure to keep my eye out for it!

I bought a beach towel with this deal in 2010. Love it! It is my favorite beach towel ever, and I would love to have another one.

I bought a beach towel with this deal in 2010. Love it! It is my favorite beach towel ever, and I would love to have another one.

We bought blankets in 2013 and love them.
We then bought the large multi colored Mickey icon backpacks in 2014.
The 2015 offers were pretty lame in my opinion so I'm hoping this trip brings better options.

I've gotten the soft throw/blanket, a beach towel, and an insulated bag (big size). I have also seen the backpack (wish I had done the Mickey head icon one) and a starter lanyard & pin set. I know there has been other stuff, but this is what I remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter