Anyone know the current purchase with purchase?

Thank you to everybody who posted pictures of the current offers! That castle tote is beautiful, I might have to get that. Are the backpacks full size? I like the one I got a few years ago but it's bigger than I need or want. I would LOVE it if Disney put out a cute sling bag for the purchase with purchase!

OK so the original price of the item is unknown, so you really don't know the actual % off or $ amount that you're saving by taking the offer. I will just have to decide if the price of the "special" item is worth it to me.

Yep. I'd approach it more from a "low price" standpoint rather than a "sale." You can't buy these items on their own, but it's a good price in comparison to similar items. For instance I think a normal price for an adult-sized backpack at Disney is ~$30 and these are $20.

As others have already pointed out, I do confirm I saw the insulated bags, the backback and towels.

I hadn't noticed the price of the individual item wasn't shown... I find it so bizarre that so many items in WDW
have no price tags whatsoever... how the hell do guests that want to know the price of something do to find out? :(

There is usually a sign on the display that has a key for figuring out the prices. I agree, it's annoying. I figure they do it so they can easily change (raise) the price without having to print out new tags and affix them to all of the merchandise.

@damskipi13 for items with a colored tag there is usually a chart, however sometimes items are displayed without prices & with no color tags. I remember this being the case of some lollipops, sunscreens, the Dasani's water packs at the hotel gift shop… you can usually "guess" the price but you really never know with Disney's prices…

We just left WDW on Friday. At that time, the offers were for a Mickey backpack or an insulated bag. Earlier in the week, choices were the backpack or a beach towel that folded into a bag. I believe the towel offer was replaced with the insulated bag sometime during our trip.

Does anyone have a picture of the beach towel that turned into a bag?

I got the rainbow Mickey backpack last week and used it every day during our trip, I liked the four compartments and side pocket for my mug. :) I almost got the towel/backpack but the towel felt really thin and didn't think we would really get use out of it so passed.

I have gotten fleece throws in years past and was so sad they didn't have one this time, those are my favorite purchase with purchase items. :(

Just checking to see if anyone there now sees the same items or new ones. I am hoping to get my hands on that cooler tote when we arrive next Thursday! We got the backpack in 2014 and it is so awesome!!!! Thanks for any additional updates!

back in the early 2000's
resorts had different offers then the parks

over the years Ive gotten big heavy canvas bags (similar to the LL Bean totes bags) , watches . throws , "gym" style bag which was used as an piece of luggage since there was three of us flying southwest , reversible bag
fleece blanket

back in the early 2000's
resorts had different offers then the parks

over the years Ive gotten big heavy canvas bags (similar to the LL Bean totes bags) , watches . throws , "gym" style bag which was used as an piece of luggage since there was three of us flying southwest , reversible bag
fleece blanket

I have the LL Bean style tote bag and a beautiful towel with Mickey on a beach with palm trees. It's a good quality. Held up well over the years and the colors are still very rich and vivid.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter