Anyone Have "Favorite Servers" on the Wonder ???

We had Dario from Croatia and Ria from South Africa. They were both great!!

Corryn said:
We had Laszlo & Noemi. They are both from Hungary. The kids loved Laszlo, boys and girls....The girls thought Laszlo was "cute" :love: and the boys thought he was cool :smooth:

Heck with the kids...I Loved Laszlo. One look at him on CC with his sunglasses and I told my DH that I wanted him as my souvenier....lol.

Honestly, he was awesome. Way back then he was an assistant server. He worked with Richard from Chile. Together, they were amazing.

Jess

We've only sailed once as well, but we had Christian from Chile and Bang-Bang from South Africa, and they were wonderful. Both of them were a lot of fun, especially Bang-Bang! I hope to see them again when we cruise again in Jan.!

We're leaving in a week for our first cruise... :cool1:

How do we request servers? Do we just ask when we board, or should I call the folks at reservations? My wife's parents are from Hungary and I'm sure she'd be interested to speak with Laszlo and Noemi.

Anxiously anticipating. Almost can't stand the wait! :hyper:

Danijel from Croatia (but his wife is expecting now, so he is home), Fortune from India, Cecelia and Marcello from Brazil (they are both in Palos).

We were on 10/2 Wonder and we had Christian and Juan (assistant). Both were super super nice and sweet. We were their small table (4) and I think they were really really swamped with their big table, but that was fine. We were busy trying to keep DD2 and DD4 contained in their seats.

At Palo, we had Joost and he was awesome and I would totally recommend him!

Stefanie

On the 9/25 Wonder we had Ardi from Indonesia and Ana from Peru
They were both great!

we were on the wonder oct2-6, we loved ean(india) and wayan. sure miss that service at home.lol.

bbowers said:
Danijel from Croatia (but his wife is expecting now, so he is home), Fortune from India, Cecelia and Marcello from Brazil (they are both in Palos).

WE had Danjiel on our Sept 8th cruise and he left the ship with us. He served us breakfast and then walked out through customs with my DD and niece... .. He had already been cleared in the morning.... and he sounded so excited about going home to his wife who was due sometine in OCt. I( I can't remember when ) but said he would be back on the wonder in four months...

Awesome service... It was so great compared to last yr, when we had Jacquie form Jamaica, she was not so friendly... LOL

We had Erick and Adam and they were awesome. Erik did magic tricks for the kids and Adam know what we liked to drink and had it ready the moment we sat down.

Beatta (sp?) on the Wonder was incredible! She was so much fun. She's in Palo now, does that mean they are in Palo the whole time? We saw her the next morning serving breakfast at Topsiders, and she was so geniune.

She had so much cruise line experience, and you could tell. She treated you as if you the most important people she had ever waited on, and she clued me in to my now favorite wine!

We had Levi from Romania, his wife Agnes is in Palo, we met her while we were there. His assistant was Kecha from China I think and we had a trainee named Edward from Equador. They were all great, Levi did magic tricks and even "plugo" katsup, the other guys couldn't do pluto, Edward couldn't even do Mickey, but he tried and I'm sure he'll learn. They were a lot of fun, remembered what my kids drank (choc milk) and what drinks dh and I ordered. Cecelia in Palo was spectacular also. I can't wait to be back!!!! Waiting for '07 rates to figure out when.

We had Zoran and Undermsak in February on the Wonder and we think they were good. When we sail on 15-Dec-05 providing Zoran still works on the Wonder, we will ask for him again.

David

redmomof4 said:
We had Levi from Romania, his wife Agnes is in Palo, we met her while we were there. His assistant was Kecha from China I think and we had a trainee named Edward from Equador. They were all great, Levi did magic tricks and even "plugo" katsup, the other guys couldn't do pluto, Edward couldn't even do Mickey, but he tried and I'm sure he'll learn. They were a lot of fun, remembered what my kids drank (choc milk) and what drinks dh and I ordered. Cecelia in Palo was spectacular also. I can't wait to be back!!!! Waiting for '07 rates to figure out when.

Agreed... we shared the table w/ redmomof4 and her crew... Levi often would play with my daughter in order to get her to eat some vegetables. :)

They were all great!

We just got back (today) from the Wonder and we had Gurkun from Turkey and Carlos from Peru. They were absolutely great. Gurkun performed magic tricks each night for the kids and cut up with them. He was warm and friendly to the adults as well and seemed to absolutely love his job.
We had Agnes (mentioned in an earlier post) as our server in Palo and she was super. She told us that she had trained under Gurkun and said that he was a great guy. We asked her if the "goal" of the servers was to be in Palo and she said that it was for many of them but she said that some servers like Gurkun and her husband Levi actually prefer the families and children in the regular dining rooms and choose to stay even when they have been offered positions in Palo and elsewhere.
I know that even when my son spilled his drink (twice!) one evening Gurkun and Carlos took it all in stride and made him feel much better.
I miss 'em already! I was actually sad when we said goodbye this morning at breakfast!

Adina at Palo (Romania) and Carmen, our drinks person (asst. server?) from South Africa at our regular restaurants.

Just really, really nice people...and Adina couldn't do enough for us.

Also, our steward onboard (forgot his name, but we gave him a really big tip)...the guy who comes and tidies the room...I wanted to take him back to NY with us...I have NEVER had a housekeeper as good as he was. I came back one time and he had washed out all of our souvenier drink glasses for us! And we had like 6 filled with leftover yucky stuff! He was incredible and really went above and beyond.

Oh, and Morgan from Sweden (guy) who was in the gift shop (not sure what he did.) SOOO SWEET!

Oh, we had Levi!!!

But our dining schedule was so messed up because of the lost luggage...we never had the same staff.

that stinks about your schedule being screwed up. levi was just great. He and Agnes should be headed home soon. I thought it was in 2 weeks, or was it 2 months, hmmmm :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter