Anyone Have "Favorite Servers" on the Wonder ???

PURTYPAT1

DIS Veteran
Just Wondering Who Was your "ALL Time Favorite Server" on the Wonder & why were they your favorite? :sunny:

Granted we've only been on one cruise so far, but we really liked Alun from Scotland. He was a great guy! If we ever travel the Wonder again (next year we're on the Magic), we're definitely going to request him again. He was always pleasant and joked around with you as though you had been bud's for years. :goodvibes

On our 8/17/2003 Wonder Cruise we had Darko,Nelson & Wirea.They were Great!
On our 8/17/2005 Wonder Cruise we had Roy,Anna & I can't remember his name it began with an R.
They were also great. And we met up with Nelson from our 1st Cruise and now he is a head server.
I would probably ask for Roy & Anna again.

:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgir

We had Laszlo & Noemi. They are both from Hungary. The kids loved Laszlo, boys and girls....The girls thought Laszlo was "cute" :love: and the boys thought he was cool :smooth: . Noemi was VERY eager to please! I ordered a strawberry daquiri and I asked for it with whipped cream.....When she came back (a little longer than I would have expected), I said to her, kidding around, wow, did you go to the other side of the ship for this? She said, yes, we have no whipped cream in the restaurant, so I had to go to (where ever it was) downstairs. :Pinkbounc !!!!! Of course, I told her that she didn't have to do that, she could have told me they didn't have it, but she said, well, now I'll have it for you every night with dinner..... Now THAT'S SERVICE!!! Of course, we tipped them very well.
That was in April and they had both just returned to serve a new contract, so I'm sure they'll still be there. They both said they loved working on the Wonder versus the Magic because they have different customers more often (which obviously means More Tips! :cool1: )
:earseek:

Dalibar from Croatia in Palo is the most excellent server that I have ever had in 6 DCL sailings. I heard that he left for a time and now he is back! I would sail the Wonder just to see him. :love: ( Last I knew he was still single!) He was on the Magic at one time~when I met him. VERY nice guy. Very experienced server. Wonderful accent....

He is very popular in Palo. Wish he would re-join the Magic!!

TinkerBellMom

My new favorite server is Aleksander from Croatia!!! :goodvibes

He was our server last week on the Magic (I know, not the Wonder, but I just had to mention him!), and he was GREAT!!!! :teeth:

He did a wonderful job of making all of us feel welcome, and he was just charming and helpful and GREAT!!!!

And when we were in Cozumel, we saw him off-duty on his way back to the ship from having lunch, and he helped us find a shop we were looking for!! Now that's above and beyond!!!

-Christal

On the 8/28 cruise we had Mario from Croatia who was assited by Kerry from Canada. They were awesome!

Jacqui from Jamaica and George from the Phillipines were great. My DD had so much fun with them.

We had Agung and Ana, they were awesome, we will definitely be requesting them on the May 28, 2006 trip. :flower:

We sailed in jan 2005, and had agung and sabrina. Prakash was our head server. They were all very good and really interacted with the kids nicely. We had a 20 month old at the time, and sabrina always made sure to get the baby's silverware away from the table before we came in. We didn't mind letting him play with a spoon, but she was very cautious, and took all his flatware away at each meal!! We hope to see them again in oct 06.
shannon

I really thought you would have had more responses to this thread. We are booked for May 28, 2006 and will definitely be requested Agung and Ana. The countdown is on. :hourglass Hope you get some more respones.

PURTYPAT1 said:
Any Other Wonder Favorite Servers?

Our server, Gede, was a sweetheart, although he was hard to understand at times! He did a great trick with the dinner forks at the end of the last dinner that everyone at the table got a kick out of.

My daughter fell in major lust with Michael from South Africa (she's 20, so no worries!). He was an entertainer with the shows and helped with different activities. If she could have, she would have taken him home in her luggage! :love:

We had JoJo and Evandro---they were "WONDER"FUL....they made my son feel so special every night--they definately went beyond the normal!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter