Anyone Going to WDW in January?

We had dinner at Boma last night and are on our way to check in at the Boardwalk! Great warm weather. CRT for the first time today!

We check in at POFQ on January 13-20. We will be celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary on this trip!! I can't wait to get there. Have been watching the weaher and hoping for warmth, but since we live in Pennsylvania I know it should be a bit warmer than what we had in December.

Our group of 9 will be at POP Jan18-25.

We have our basic day to day plan, but I'm still trying to figure out our specific requests for our rooms. And then there is the packing!?!?

Can't wait!

My husband, our daughters (5 and 7) and myself will be going on our 1st Disney trip in 19days!!!!!:cool1:

We will be there January 9th -13th. :woohoo: So excited! Its been over 2 years since my son, husband and I went together. Cold weather or not, its going to be a blast! :yay:

We check in at POFQ on January 13-20. We will be celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary on this trip!! I can't wait to get there. Have been watching the weaher and hoping for warmth, but since we live in Pennsylvania I know it should be a bit warmer than what we had in December.

We celebrated my parents 30th anniversary at POFQ in 2006. Happy Anniversary!

We will be there 23-27 and staying at CBR for the first time. We wanted to try a different resort this time. We will be celebrating a personal triumph--5 years cancer-free!!!!

we will be there from 1/26-2/01 at the Poly.
It will be our twins (4 1/2 ea) first trip, my 34th and my dw 4th! Hope the weather hold out for my rounds at the Palm and Magnolia!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter