Anyone getting sliders with AP bands yet?

I'm not complaining but we've been AP holders as long as we can remember and have never received sliders.

You probably have but didn't notice them. They use to come under the cardboard holder, so you'd have to take that out and they were there. Maybe you didn't receive them if you did check the entire box, but I do know quite a few people didn't know they were underneath as they weren't out in the open to see

You probably have but didn't notice them. They use to come under the cardboard holder, so you'd have to take that out and they were there. Maybe you didn't receive them if you did check the entire box, but I do know quite a few people didn't know they were underneath as they weren't out in the open to see

Yep, my son got his AP band in the mail and was very put out that he didn't get a slider like I did. When I asked him if he pulled the cardboard holder out of the box, he asked "why would I do that?" Umm, because that's where the slider was! And I have to say that we were at DHS last week and an observant CM noticed mine and gave me the 20% discount which I ALWAYS forget to ask for, so those sliders are definitely worth having.

I'm not complaining but we've been AP holders as long as we can remember and have never received sliders.

We didn't know anything about them when they first came out and they asked us at guest services when we activated our AP's that year if we wanted to order them then.

Received out MB's two weeks ago for the AP's for this coming trip, but no sliders. Haven't activated the AP's yet.

I got a note in the box with my bands that said the sliders are out of stock and will be sent to me later this spring

I also renewed last October in the park and did not receive a slider. Again.

I plan to ask for one on our upcoming trip at guest services but I'm not expecting much.

The new sliders are the orange ones without the year. It looks like sometime around mid Feb they ran out, but are now back in stock. Hopefully Disney does send out sliders to those that received MB's without the sliders for the month or two that they were out

I received the orange ones without the year.

Thanks!

The new sliders are the orange ones without the year. It looks like sometime around mid Feb they ran out, but are now back in stock. Hopefully Disney does send out sliders to those that received MB's without the sliders for the month or two that they were out

That's a bummer. I always liked collecting the other ones that are different colors/with the year on them - I have them on the strap on my purse along with my DVC sliders. Makes for a great conversation starter.

Thanks!

That's a bummer. I always liked collecting the other ones that are different colors/with the year on them - I have them on the strap on my purse along with my DVC sliders. Makes for a great conversation starter.
Good idea:thumbsup2

I emailed and asked about the slider. They told me to stop by GS and they would have them there. We'll find out next month!!

Like others said, the CM's usually notice/ask when I forget so I like having it.

I emailed and asked about the slider. They told me to stop by GS and they would have them there. We'll find out next month!!

Like others said, the CM's usually notice/ask when I forget so I like having it.
Thanks for this. I'll be there next week so need to try to remember to stop by and ask as we didn't get them with ours when they came in in Feb. Although I do have an orange one from our last set that I think is the same, but I never thought until reading this to wear it as a reminder for the discount if the CMs see it.

Good to hear. I might be there next weekend so I'll have to swing by and ask. My MB feels lonely without the slider.

Though I do wish they had an option to customize your own slider

Good to hear. I might be there next weekend so I'll have to swing by and ask. My MB feels lonely without the slider.

Though I do wish they had an option to customize your own slider

If anyone has success at GS, please let us know. Two of our boys got new AP's over Christmas and DH & I renewed ours last month and none of us got sliders (got the little notes instead). I asked at GS at Disney Springs on Tuesday and at MK yesterday and they both denied they had any or any way to request them be mailed to us (they did fill out a request for magnets, which we haven't received either). I'll try again at AK today.

We received a note saying that they were out of stock and would receive them once they came in stock. Still waiting from February.

Received ours yesterday - finally ordered them last week. Got the orange sliders without the year. I like them.

I received the orange, no year sliders last week. Our trip isn't until June and our APs haven't been activated yet. Why did I receive my bands already? Now I'm worried that I somehow accidentally activated the passes already. Is that even possible to do online?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter