Anyone fly into West Palm airport when going to Vero?

gayleBWV

Earning My Ears
I know this is a transportation question, but thought the DVC members would possibly have some imput on this.

We are flying into West Palm the last week of March for spring break at Vero. Has anyone had any experience with National's Emerald Isle at the West Palm airport? I have a reservation with them at a good price, but some of the comments I've seen regarding the EI service at Orlando are making me think twice about using National. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Gayle

I have flown in to West Palm on two occassions for baseball spring training. The airport is rather nice, but it always seemed a bit of a hassle to get out and get your car. Once to the lot to get the car, all was fine....we used Hertz as best as I can remember....I know that is not a lot of help, but I don't think you will have much trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter