Anyone else Upset with the OCT 25 thru NOV 1 cruise?

I'm sorry to hear about your last cruise, that's a terrible feeling. I would highly recommend that you contact DCL via email and then ask for someone to call you back. Believe me they really listen and try to make things better.

Give it a try, you'll at least feel better that you vented and DCL needs to know so that they can rectify weaknesses.

We've never cruised with anyone else before but my sister in law cruised with Royal Caribbean on the Freedom of the Seas and they have two boys and just loved the cruise.

You should check out pictures of the Oasis ship by Royal Caribbean, it totally impressed me.

:santa:

...Oh and people were caught having intercourse in the hot tub with kids running around and it took Disney 30 min to get security up there to correct the situation. this happened more than once...

Just wondering, is it correct to assume that on the first such event you and your kids stood there with a stop watch to see how long it took for security to arrive???

-- Is it also correct to assume that since you know it 'happened more than once', you were maintaining surveillance of the hot tubs throughout the length of your cruise????

:scared:

I am really sorry about your bad experience on DCL. But I don't think it's Disney's fault that the kids are running wild all over the ship. When kids are allowed to check themselves in and out of the clubs without notifying the parents, then it is us, the parents, who need to set the parameters of what can or cannot be done if a kiddo is out of the clubs. The expectations need to be set before sailing, or shortly thereafter. And if kids choose NOT to EVER check into OQ you really cannot blame disney for their behavior.

I agree with you. There seems to be a lot of complaining about the tweens being aloud to self check. Truthfully it seems like parents are trying to escape their responsibilities. We all enjoy the "free" babysitting. But a child's behavior and activities come down to the parent's responsibility NOT Disney. It is a priviledge that Disney offers child care not an entitlement!

Just wondering, is it correct to assume that on the first such event you and your kids stood there with a stop watch to see how long it took for security to arrive???

-- Is it also correct to assume that since you know it 'happened more than once', you were maintaining surveillance of the hot tubs throughout the length of your cruise????

Hilarious! :rotfl2:

lol. also 30 mins;) ??

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter