Anyone Else Going To Be Leaving?

I was a DISboard member before VMK, and joined VMK within the next month or so of joining this. I plan on definitely staying here so much information. The real reason I come to the DIS is to be among people who just know what Disney's about, ya know?

I think most, as well as I will stop by, but not be as eager as when VMK is around

It was because of the DIS that I discoverd VMK. I will stay on here and the great part is the new friends I have made, I'm sure that we will stay in touch! Hopefully these boards will stay open for us to all get together to communicate. IF VMK closes, and Disney actually comes up with something decent for us to all play, we will have a great resource for us to all stay together

I'm going to stay, my friend is on here and I don't think she ever checks her e-mail. I also post on the TB and sometimes read threads on the CB, I'll still read/post on this part of the DISboards if VMK does close.

I am still gonna stay. The California & the West and Teen Disney have a spot for me, so maybe move on there. Just for a while before the next school year starts.

I found out about vmk while scrolling down the main page of dis. I frequent the boards of disney rumors and theme park strategies. I do believe if we get the media behind us, we still can save vmk.

I too only found out about VMK because of the DIS. I joined here March 2005 to help me plan my June 2005 trip; had started reading here though in 2004.

I don't think I could ever leave the DIS; too good of a resource for WDW, IMO. And the friends here too are okay, I guess. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter