• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Else Going To Be Leaving?

taz

Bye
After VMK closes, I find there is no reason to really stay on here. I rarely get PM's (except from Daze) so there is no need to stay on. Is anyone else doing this?

- besides the occasional PM check, I think there is no need to stay on?

taz, I do not think these kind of posts are allowed here. It might get deleted. If you want to keep in touch with anybody, it is best to send a PM. :)

it didnt strike me as a delete worthy post, but im not too experienced here. however, i would like to say that a good reason to stay on disboards is to keep up with the save vmk campaigns. even if it does close, it shouldn't mean that we give up! you never know ... they may decide to bring it back.

Personally, I was a member here before VMK. This is where I learned about VMK even.

Being honest, many will move on, but you must notice quite a few long timers when glancing at their join dates. The core group are park fans and were here before VMK, will be here after VMK.

I most likely wont visit the VMK part of the board very often, but as a photographer I love the photography section. :love:

Make sure you stick around for at least a week or so after VMK closes! There may be some interesting discussions!

After VMK closes, I find there is no reason to really stay on here. I rarely get PM's (except from Daze) so there is no need to stay on. Is anyone else doing this?

Check back here every Survivor season. :thumbsup2

BattyMcDoon said:
I most likely wont visit the VMK part of the board very often, but as a photographer I love the photography section. :love:

I've been neglecting that board for the past few months. I probably will be more active there if VMK closes.

Really... I dont think anything is wrong. My bad if it is.
taz, I was not suggesting you did anything wrong. ;) I have seen posts gets closed or deleted for less, such as saying "I might be leaving the Dis."

Nothing is wrong with your post, I just wanted to throw out there that you should PM any of your friends and let them know how to keep in touch with you should you leave. :)
it didnt strike me as a delete worthy post, but im not too experienced here. however, i would like to say that a good reason to stay on disboards is to keep up with the save vmk campaigns. even if it does close, it shouldn't mean that we give up! you never know ... they may decide to bring it back.

Good thoughts! :thumbsup2

I'm like A.
I was here before I even knew about VMK. I am somewhat active on the main Community board. So, I won't be leaving DIS. Although I probably won't be on it as much.

DIS is a huge forum. Check out some of the other areas before leaving. ;)

I won't be leaving i'm active on the Disney news and rumors board. I love that board :lovestruc

I been a member of Dis boards since 1998 (I know my join date is 2004, thats because I lost my original password and could never get it to work when I asked to send me the password to my email address) I still read Disneyland boards most and all the others. As for VMK board. Who knows. If its interesting enough Ill stay. After all its been my 3 year habit I dont know yet how Ill handle the withdrawal coming off it.

I will stay. I love the Teen Board, Trip Reports Board, Community Board, Photography Board & Collectibles Board (Pins). No reason for me to leave.

Of course what you do it completely up to you. I'll be around. I use Dis quite a bit for trip planning, photography tips, etc...

Just like in VMK, I find the more PMs I send...the more I receive.

I was on the Dis before VMK (that is how i found out about VMK) and I will be on after (that is if it truly ends!)

I check out the trip planning boards, reports, collectibles, theme park discussions etc.... I love the DIS.

I've signed onto DIS daily for years before VMK began, and so I plan on sticking around for years after VMK closes... It's my "home" :goodvibes

Love the Theme Parks board, the Hotel board, the Restaurants Board (FOOD!!!!!) and the Budget Board... Oh, and the Community Board... :goodvibes

I've been with the DIS since before it was the DIS...

The DIS is my online home. It is my connection to the parks that I love, and to the many online friends that are now my friends in person too. :cloud9:

Waaah :sad1: What will I do without my daily dose of Pink and Aengus trying to out do each other. It aint over till the fat lady sings ... and I tied her up and locked her in a closet ... she won't be singing any time soon!! :rolleyes1

I started being on the dis with VMK so I dont see why I would stay here either. I guess I will go back on french boards or if vmk will be pay to play I will come here to see what they are doing with the game :rotfl:

Waaah :sad1: What will I do without my daily dose of Pink and Aengus trying to out do each other. It aint over till the fat lady sings ... and I tied her up and locked her in a closet ... she won't be singing any time soon!! :rolleyes1

Can you put Aengus in there with her? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter