Anyone Else Going To Be Leaving?

For someone that lives so far away, and your not an adult where its in your own hands to book your own trip, its kind of hard to do anything on here.

Besides Survivor Pete :D

Actually I think a lot of the DIS is accessible and fun even for those who can't plan their own trips. When I joined I had never scheduled my own trip, just barely considered myself an "adult", but I loved the rumors boards. Now I hang out mostly on the Trip Reports, The Community Board, and the Creative Board, but I love all of the options that the DIS provides. It's mostly not at all about being an adult and planning a trip, it's about all kinds of things Disney and not-so-Disney. Take a look around and see if you can't find something interesting. :surfweb:

Actually I think a lot of the DIS is accessible and fun even for those who can't plan their own trips. When I joined I had never scheduled my own trip, just barely considered myself an "adult", but I loved the rumors boards. Now I hang out mostly on the Trip Reports, The Community Board, and the Creative Board, but I love all of the options that the DIS provides. It's mostly not at all about being an adult and planning a trip, it's about all kinds of things Disney and not-so-Disney. Take a look around and see if you can't find something interesting. :surfweb:

I'm going to have to start looking now lol. So if you see a thread with the title " Kinda new to this board " Please don't shun me!! :)

Waaah :sad1: What will I do without my daily dose of Pink and Aengus trying to out do each other. It aint over till the fat lady sings ... and I tied her up and locked her in a closet ... she won't be singing any time soon!! :rolleyes1

heh, if you notice both of our join dates you'll see that neither of us is leaving... UNTIL I FINALLY BAN HER I MEAN! WOOT! :cool1:

For someone that lives so far away, and your not an adult where its in your own hands to book your own trip, its kind of hard to do anything on here.

Besides Survivor Pete :D

Theres the teen board :thumbsup2

And btw I live pretty far away, I can understand the not being able to book your trips part tho :) For me I joined VMK becuase I am so far away from the park, the same reason I joined here. I lurked here for well over a year before I made an account.

Like others, I was a member here before I had even heard about VMK (though I heard about VMK from the actual WDW Resort itself haha). I've been lurking these boards since 2003 and joined in 2005 (right before VMK opened). I still visit the DIS daily, but I'm here reading about the parks. After VMK closes, that will not change. ;)

heh, if you notice both of our join dates you'll see that neither of us is leaving... UNTIL I FINALLY BAN HER I MEAN! WOOT! :cool1:

Theres the teen board :thumbsup2

And btw I live pretty far away, I can understand the not being able to book your trips part tho :) For me I joined VMK becuase I am so far away from the park, the same reason I joined here. I lurked here for well over a year before I made an account.

It seems like all games on the TB... I have posted on there tons of times, nothing really interesting

I wonder if I should switch over to a different account though... start over all fresh!

Yea... im not decided yet.

I'll be hanging around. Maybe Disney won't find away for us to keep in touch with our friends, but we have a great way to keep in touch here on the DIS, whether it be on this board, or on a thread on the community board, or through PM's.

I will definitely be staying around on DisBoards. Like many others, I was DisBoard member before VMK. I'll guess I'll go back to posting mostly on the resorts, food, and rumors boards.

And besides this is the only way to get in touch with some of my VMK friends.

Of course I'm staying with the DIS! I've been reading posts since 2004 and I joined in 2005. I've already made a reputation for myself as being annoying and egotistical; who could leave that behind? :rotfl2:

Waaah :sad1: What will I do without my daily dose of Pink and Aengus trying to out do each other. It aint over till the fat lady sings ... and I tied her up and locked her in a closet ... she won't be singing any time soon!! :rolleyes1

Help! Let me out of the closet! I need chocolate!!!:rotfl:
I will be the last one here. :rotfl2:
I love the Dis. I read it many times a day. I don't post much as you can see.
It is a great place to find all things Disney. :thumbsup2 :disrocks: :rockband:

Of course I'm staying with the DIS! I've been reading posts since 2004 and I joined in 2005. I've already made a reputation for myself as being annoying and egotistical; who could leave that behind? :rotfl2:

Alot but you never. :rotfl2:

It seems like all games on the TB... I have posted on there tons of times, nothing really interesting

Well i peronally like posting on the real CB boards, so i will totally be staying!

Heh, lots of us joined before Aengus. :teeth:

I'm not going anywhere.

DIS is a vast community, absent VMK i will probably have more time to explore what else it offers. I found VMK through DIS, but only Found DIS while planing a fall trip in 2005. So timing is a bit of a toss up. Without VMK However I will probably do more reading here now then posting, since the only other posts I make are to the NASCAR thread.

I think most of the VMK players and members of forums around will have to decide what intrests them and do the still have reasons to visit.

Certainly friendships we have made are an overwealming reason to stay around for everyone...but even still as peoples interests change they tend to find less in common and wander off to new things. What this section of Dis becomes will certainly impact how much time people spend here. Dis has been a way of life for many but it centered around VMK mainly, thus only the future will tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter