Anyone else around in June for a meet? Edited: 26th June, 2pm, Tambu Lounge, Poly!

My wife (CTPooh) and I will be there too! Our three-month-old will be enjoying his first trip to The World then. :yay: I'll see if I can find my lime-green mickey head pin!

I've been a bit MIA lately and haven't posted as much. I'm sorry to say we're leaving for our vacation on the 24th and won't be around for the 26th. Hope you all enjoy your vacation with the Mouse as we will be enjoying our vacation away from Florida :rotfl:

We'll catch you all on the flip side!

I'm hoping we can come over from Tampa. I want to meet everyone possible!!!

Keep me posted!

:surfweb:

Do we have an updated list of attendees? I am really looking forward to this... even if John is going to be there....:rolleyes1

:cool1:HI! Ok getting ready for this meet and greet. I have never met anyone from here but have listened for 1 1/2 years to podcasts and on FB. How would I identify the group??

Thanks!!! Getting EXCITED!
Holly

kathrna
disneyholic family (will skip conference for podcast crew ;))
AnneR
wdwfreeksince88
Jennygt
Pryncesa
newmouse2008
IWISHFORDISNEY
Cyrano
DisneyKevin (plus John)
flyingcat2003
Stephanator
safetymom
HunnyBunny
Iggipolka
cj9200
vermontgirl
15isto2
Dian-er
itsmuggsie
bzzelady
Stephanator
MickeyMaz
and Wishspirit
MickeyRPI + CTPooh
HollyMac71

As of late tomorrow, I will no longer have access to the internet until potentially after the meet.

Anyone else is free to join in, even if you aren't on the list.

Can't wait to meet you all! :thumbsup2

Do we have an updated list of attendees? I am really looking forward to this... even if John is going to be there....:rolleyes1

I have updated the list in Kate's absence.

Looking forward to meeting everyone :goodvibes
Although our spirits are somewhat dampened since SIL found out my nephew has chickenpox. They were due to fly out to Orlando on Thursday and have been planning this first trip for 2 years :hug:

Anyone else who is coming just add your name below and I will add you to the list :)

This Vermonter cannot wait to meet you all! I am considering bringing my DH and twin 11 yo girls.....anyone else bringing any tweens? If not, DH will storm the parks with the girls....but DH is nowing becoming a BIG Dis Unplugged fan! He finally gets it!:lmao: :banana: :rotfl:

I will have my DIS Unplugged lanyard on with my name. I am sure others will be wearing them or DIS Unplugged shirts. See you there.

I think that I am the last one to post here from home. I am leaving for the airport in 1 hour! I hope that I will be able to make it to the poly in time to meet you all, if noy have a great time, see you at the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter