Anyone eating organic and non gmo

I found the Wild Oats brand on Walmart.com and the prices are very good! My kids love the cheerios and applesauce and I will be trying some of the other items this week. Shipped free for $50 which isn't hard to get nowadays.

I live in Southeast Florida so grocery prices are insane no matter where I go. Whole Foods has the best prices when it comes to organic produce and meats. Publix is insane when it comes to those foods (organic apples @ WF are $1.99 and $3.99 at Publix. Ground turkey $3.99lb at WF and $5.99lb at Publix). I buy our organic dairy and pantry items at WF, Costco, Target & Publix based on who is having the best sale this week.

Aldi has popped up in quite a few places here in southeast florida and they have organic produce and grocery items at great prices.

An Aldi just opened here, but I haven't stopped in. I'll have to check them out this weekend while I'm on that side of town at Lowe's. I didn't know that they carried organic items!

An Aldi just opened here, but I haven't stopped in. I'll have to check them out this weekend while I'm on that side of town at Lowe's. I didn't know that they carried organic items!
Our closest aldis is a 30 minute ride....next time I am in the area will take a peak....have been reading a lot about how they are getting more organics in.....

Our closest aldis is a 30 minute ride....next time I am in the area will take a peak....have been reading a lot about how they are getting more organics in.....
They have an organic fruit/vegetable section as well as organic canned goods.

I replied earlier but I wanted to add another comment. For the last 3-4 years we did a CSA . We had to go to the farm to pick up and it wasn't that convenient anymore so we skipped it this year. Boy do we miss it! There are some downsides to CSA participation -namely getting what is there not specific items you may want but in our experience we paid far less than what we ended up with , got to try a ton of new varieties of fruit and veg. and we had access to like minded people who did other co-ops and buying clubs.
We're so fortunate that our CSA is set up " Market Style." They have a large variety of produce portioned out, & members get to pick and choose what they would like that week...it's wonderful!

Occasionally, we will list one of our animals on Craigslist in the Farm and Garden section. We are all natural, but not organic (we are a small hobby farm that raises food for our family, so we don't certify). You might find something like that?

just went to stop and shop yesterday , my daughter had a choir concert about 40 minutes away from our home. Boyd did they have a great selection of organics at a great price

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter