Anyone been separated at a TS restaurant?

BuzzLiteyear

To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t
I am getting ready to book Via Napoli for 12/23 and the time I selected says that our party of 5 may be seated at separate tables. I know, based on the fact that they are saying it could happen, that it could happen. But, has it happened to you? How far away were you? How often have you been "told" it and had it actually happen?

Thanks!

I have been told that numerous times (with a party of 9) and it has yet to happen. Good luck!

I am getting ready to book Via Napoli for 12/23 and the time I selected says that our party of 5 may be seated at separate tables. I know, based on the fact that they are saying it could happen, that it could happen. But, has it happened to you? How far away were you? How often have you been "told" it and had it actually happen?

Thanks!

That is a disclaimer that they tell party's over four. Could it happen, Sure. Does it happen, very, very seldom. They are pretty good a table management at WDW.

Dan

matheke said:
That is a disclaimer that they tell party's over four. Could it happen, Sure. Does it happen, very, very seldom. They are pretty good a table management at WDW.

Dan

Reservations for 1-2 have the same disclaimer.

We have never been seep rated with 7 and 9 in our reservations. To be safe, we always show up a little early and expect to wait until they can seat us together.

We are always a party of 7 or 9 and we have never been seated at different tables, although we also were told it is possible. :)

Party of 5, always eat at least one TS per day, usually during peak season, never been separated.

We've been there many times, with a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 for our trips and we have never been separated.

Out of a bunch of trips we have only been split up once. As a party of 8 at CRT. And then we were right across the aisle from each other.

I have received this same warning when I make a reservation for just myself. If they do split me up I hope the tables are adjoining, so I can keep myself together.

If the tables are far apart it may upset the other diners, because my blood and guts will be spilled all over the restaurant, making a very disgusting mess.

When I go solo, I get that message too. Gee, how would they seat me seperately from me? :rotfl:

I think it's a just in case kind of thing and they do their utmost to seat everyone together unless it's a huge group where they couldn't possibly do it.

On our last trip in September our party of 8 was split into 2 tables at Rose & Crown. We were seated behind each other, so it wasn't the best seating arrangement. The one thing that really bugged me was being charged 18% automatic gratuity even though we were 2 tables. Normally, the 18% is less than what I tip but service was bad that night.

We've had it happen a few times. Mostly ONLY at buffets. Last time was breakfast at 1900 Park Fare where our party of 20 was split into 3 tables. 1 large table was in the main dining room and the other 2 was in the side room across from each other.

Understandable with such a large group but impossible to take pictures together.

No biggie for my family since we go so often and are more interested in the food. Lol. We had all the older kids sit at the big table so they would be in the same pictures. So sorry for my SIL, since she got stuck with all the kids.

DH and I lucked out at a 4 top with 2 other adults in the other room and got to have a peaceful meals. :rolleyes1

A few years ago, our party of 11 was separated at California Grill. We sat at adjacent tables, but we had different servers. The service was much better at one of the tables. We didn't care that we were separated, but I think one table finished about 30 minutes before the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter