Anyone back from Coral Reef? Kids menu

disneywith4boys

Mouseketeer
Has anyone recently ordered from the kids menu at CR lately? I just changed my ADRS from Teppan Edo to CR and am concerned with the kids menu choices. Do you know if the mac cheese is fresh made in the kitchen, such as, are the noodles boiled and cheese sauce added on? If this was the case, I probably could just ask for plain noodles for a couple of my kids. They only like Annies or Kraft. I don't think anyone will care for the grilled chicken, but may be able to talk them into the grilled mahi- mahi. Otherwise, I may have to split some adult meals between them. Also, what has been some of the soup of the days that are on the kids menus? Thanks
pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

We were there last September with our 2 DD's. My then 7 year old ordered the Lobster Soup and the Mahi Mahi and really loved both! I wasn't sure how she would like them but she said they were very good. We also ordered the Grilled Chicken for our then 15 month old and it was a nice piece of plain chicken...not charred or anything like that (didn't even have grill marks on it). HTH

My DD ordered the mac and cheese and did not really like it. She ended up sharing my mahi-mahi with me and loved it. Next time she plans to order the mahi off the kid's menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter