Any thoughts on Golden Oak at MK?

Would love to hear some input too.. I saw a pic of a chicken blt flatbread that someone posted last yr but the only thing is everything is served out of a big cart so I guess I would have to carry the food down to another CS to sit in the ac.. Is it near Pecos Bills?

It is very close to Pecos Bills/Pirata y Perrico's dining areas. We are generally there in cooler weather, so we just eat there, but if you wanted to get indoors you just need to walk across the pathway.

We ate there on the last couple of trips, the chicken sandwich is great.

When we were there last Sept. during free dining, this was our little lunch trick.

It is near Pecos Bill. We would order our food at Golden Oak (there was never a line), get our food and eat at a table outside of Pecos Bill. It worked out perfectly.

Their veggie wrap was great, and they had chicken fingers, not chicken nuggets, real white meat. However, for little ones, their portions and drinks are huge. This year, we will probably have my two daughter's split one kids meal, we ended up throwing a lot away last time.

Have fun and enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter