• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any owners that have NOT taking their 1st trip home yet?

Bought in March of 2000 and have yet to see any DVC property. We even bought sight unseen! No future plans to go home yet but I KNOW it will happen.......

Bought 350 on the cruise in July 2001 sight unseen.

Used points to cruise in 2002.

Using points (03 and borrowed 04) points to cruise this summer.

No more points for me until 2005.

I suppose I'll go home then after a 4 year wait. :D

we just bought early june . my dw and myself planned on banking 2004 due to a family trip to see her fathers family in hungary. we figured in 2005 we would go for 10 days and take my brother and his family along on our points. I did the math and we would have around 100 points left if we borrow 2006 we were planning to go every other year too. I look at my wife see looks at me and smiles and like kids at chrustmas were trying to squeeze in a trip in 2004. we got the itch it needs to be scrathed. lol:D :D :D

We bought BCV in May 2002 while we were staying offsite. We used points to cruise in May 2003 and were not going to go back to Disney until 2005. We decided we cannot wait that long and are going to go HOME for the first time (first time ever on Disney property!) in May or June of 2004. Yea! but still a long way off!

We just joined on Memorial Day using MB with a December use year so we won't be using our points until a January 2004 visit. In the meantime we have a Contemporary stay in December that we've already paid for. And because we can't stand waiting until that Jan. trip to "Go Home" we hope to book one of the DVC resorts with an AP rate in the Fall. I wish they'd hurry up and release those AP's already!! :D I wanna GO HOME!!!

Bought in Feb. and going home in August.

It is not like we have never been there before (see below) but since we joined, the wait is killing us!

Bought in May '03 and was very hesitant, but after "talking" with others on this board, got very excited before we even reached our 10 days to cancel out. Anyway, we take our first trip "home" in August to Vero Beach. We're sending employees in September and October and have a big trip planned for us in Jan. Are we there yet?

We kept our points instead of taking the the MB also so we could have points for us and also reward some valuable employees with at least a brief stay.

It's so much fun . . . even the planning!

Bought into BCV Nov 2002 thru disney and BWV thru resale and our first time Home will be Dec 6th and have also booked a Cruise for May 2004:bounce: :Pinkbounc

We bought in Sept '99 in OKW and we haven't been home yet! We have taken two Disney Magic cruises (1 eastern and 1 western - although our western was rearranged due to hurricane Isadore! We went to St. Thomas, Puerto Rico and Castaway Cay two times instead of the planned Key West, Castaway Cay, Cozumel & Grand Cayman) and we have also visited HH. Our first real visit home is May '04 and I am counting the days.

I LOVE DVC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter