Any other options?

Indy's Girl

Mouseketeer
So Staples is sold out of water bottles. seriously.:eek: Garden grocer wants me to make a minimum order fo $40, then adds a $12 delivery fee, so just to get water (that is all I want to order) it would cost $52, double what I would have paid at Staples.com.

I want to order 3 cases of 24 water bottles. At this point I am thinking my only other options are
1. Take a cab when we get to AKL to the nearest grocery store and buy the water ourselves. (wouldn't be able to do this til day after arrival and not the most romantic activity on a honeymoon)
2. buy it here and ship it myself to Florida- any ideas on how much this would cost? I am guessing a TON based on weight.
3. Buy our water one bottle at a time in WDW

Any other suggestions? Does anyone think that staples might restock soon? I don't even know if at this point garden grocer will have times left to deliver, we arrive on the 8th of July!

HELP!!!:scared1:

Buy a couple of bottles at wdw and bring some of those tea or punch powder mix sticks( I dont know what you call them). Use the water out of the fountains and mix with the powder. Remember, you can always get a cup of ice and water from the counter services for free! I think, from what I have read, a taxi would cost around 20 dollars plus tip round trip to a store near buy. But you could also get some other supplies and pack lighter and leave more room for those honeymoon souvenirs!
Have a great trip!
And CONGRADS!:bride:

we always forget to bring something anyway.

Thanks for the advice! I started planning to do just that, but thought I would check staples just in case one more time and low and behold but one brand of water opened up! I ordered lickety split so we are set! :cool1: Thank you again, I think we will still brign the flavor packs so we can refill in park.:goodvibes

Are you sure Staples is sold out? Not all brands are available in Florida. Try a different brand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter