Any other Curves for women members here?

:D I did a search to find this thread. I popped into the Curves for Women this morning while my oldest was out job hunting. I have an appointment for tomorrow morning to start the free week (March break, here, although the place is actually @ 5.8 minutes from my job. :jester: )

So...is anyone at the beginning of this epic thread still going to Curves? Did you find that the interest waned over the year. And is it possible to pay month-by-month rather than the automatic withdrawal??

Enquiring minds want to know.

Yes, I'm still going to Curves. I'm well into my second year. I think you can pay month by month, but I'm not sure. I do know that if you pay for an entire year by credit card, you get a price break.

Hi Debbie, Thanks for bumping up this thread!;) I just joined Curves last month and so far, so good. I really do like it. I, like you, would be very interested to hear from those who started this thread as to what their thoughts are now.

Perhaps we should start a new thread.....Curves Part II??

To answer your question (which they will probably do for you at Curves): If you pay month by month it's $10 more than if you do auto withdrawal for 12 months. Here it's $29/month (auto) or $39/month (by check or cash).

I decided to make the 12 month committment.

Good luck to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter