Any May discounts???

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
Does anyone know of any specials or other discounts in May? Thanks for your helps!!!

Offsite: 82, 88, 95, 99
All Star Music: 98
Grand Floridian/Board Walk Inn: May 00
Day Trip: Oct 27, 00
Wilderness Lodge: Dec. 16-20, 00
Grand Floridian/Animal Kingdom Lodge: Dec. 16-21, 2001
Cinderella.gif

I received an annual pass discount on DxL for May 8-15. Originally, my water view room was 182/ night, taxes included. Now it is 110/ night, taxes included. I am more than happy.

We are staying at AKL standard view 5/19-5/22 for $159 + tax a night. I called yesterday for curiosity and the CM told me that PO Riverside was on sale for $119 + Tax for that time. I called the DC number but I believe that rate was available to anyone. She said it was a special.
Hope this helps. Let us know what you decide on.

Joanne
mowgli-monkey01.gif

I just got the French Quarter for May 18 - 23 for $89 per night. I'm pretty happy :) E-mail me if you want (SecretMom2@hotmail.com) and I can share how I got that rate.

~HenryMom

If you have an Annual Pass you qualify for this offer. We booked Port Orleans Riverside, April 25th - May 5th, for $84 + tax!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest