Any issues/concerns along the I-75 Corridor?

RandolphNY

Camping Jack
Although this may have already been discussed, with 16 days to go, I just would like an updated view of the I-75 Route. Our planned route is via 71 from Cleveland.

Thank You in advance! pirate:

North of Dayton is a little sketchy and Cinci is always a challenge, other than that I think South GA had the only other construction worth mentioning. We just came North on the 15th so I doubt much has changed.
Atlanta is a grinder even under the best of conditions, I just stay in the middle and go with the flow of traffic. :thumbsup2

North of Dayton is a little sketchy and Cinci is always a challenge, other than that I think South GA had the only other construction worth mentioning. We just came North on the 15th so I doubt much has changed.
Atlanta is a grinder even under the best of conditions, I just stay in the middle and go with the flow of traffic. :thumbsup2

We just did the I75 route and I agree with the previous poster. We did the I77 route on the return as we were not towing this trip and forecast was perfect.

If you're not towing and the weather looks good I would take the I77 route rather then I75 route.

We live around the Sandusky area and we are headed down in July. We always take 77 when we head south. 38' MH with tow car. There are a few stretches that slow you down because of the grades but not to awful bad.

We live around the Sandusky area and we are headed down in July. We always take 77 when we head south. 38' MH with tow car. There are a few stretches that slow you down because of the grades but not to awful bad.

Thank You for the advise so far. We are in a 30' Class C.

We were just thinking about a change of scenery on the way down. Our normal route is I-79, but I hate the section from Pittsburgh to the Virginia stateline. I was planning on 77 as the return trip.

Although an extra 100 miles (I75), I was thinking of possibly less mountains.
:drive:

The things that make you say Hum!

14 Days to liftoff! pixiedust:

Just drove back to Atlanta from the Fort this past Sunday and it was clear sailing!

Just to and from Atlanta or further?

:hourglass 13 Days

I meant we breezed through Atlanta. The only real stoppage we had going either way was Northbound from the turnpike to I-75. Somebody lost a boat off a trailer and smashed the side of a class A, that was a 2 hr stop and go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter