Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

So im arriving the 8/30. I though I could make a few days adr, but the calendar does not show 8/30-9/2 available. Am I to assume normal 60 days begins tomorrow????

Hang in there; I wish I could help you. I will say there were lots of slots on everyday I checked, so hopefully you get out of the queue soon and get booked!!

Literally as saw your reply I was let into the system and got everything I wanted. What a relief, honestly. Much better than the anxiety of Park Pass day. Back to sleep I go for some Z's, but thanks for the good vibes!

I got everything for 8/7-8/16, even though I booked in EPCOT for 8/16 and we don't yet have a 9th day of park tickets (waiting to add it). Whew! It was open when I logged in at 5:55am.

Happy to say the site worked perfectly for our July trip 7/12-7/24! Got everything we wanted at all the right times!

Got all of mine starting with 7/13-21. Used website. We have an onsite stay and tickets. Be sure to log in to the MDE section. I have found that sometimes it won't let you make or look at dining properly otherwise on the website. Yeah, I get to go back to bed for 30 minutes and then try for Droid Depot over the phone.

EDIT: Seemed to be plenty of availability for our dates. I even got Trattoria al Forno, Sanaa, Plaza, and 50s Prime Time.

What time does the dining line open - 7? Not having any luck on my phone, laptop, incognito mode, or the dining reservation finder

What time does the dining line open - 7? Not having any luck on my phone, laptop, incognito mode, or the dining reservation finder

Have you tried just using the WDW site? Be sure to go to the MDE link at the top right and login. Then just use the find dining pull down or go to things to do, all restaurants. It doesn't require anything fancy. If that doesn't work, clear your caches.

Got everything I wanted! The only thing I’m still eventually hoping to book is Sebastian’s. We’re going to be right there at Riviera in Aug and I’ve heard good things! I know CBR is supposed to open in July - but not sure if I’ve seen details on the restaurant opening?

Got everything I wanted for 7/18-7/26 trip!
SciFi, BOG, Beaches N Cream, 50’s, Plaza, Tony’s, Rainforest, Via Napoli. Hate they aren’t opening Chef Mickey or Afternoon Tea, but other than those two, I got reservations at every restaurant I had before.

I got in before 5 am and it said I couldn't make reservations because I was not part of the group ...I am arriving in 30 days and had two trips worth of ADR's canceled in March and June....guess I have to call...grrrr

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter