Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

I think the system is starting to feel the traffic and glitching more as more people are waking up.

Grateful for you guys. I was groggily brushing my teeth at 4:40am central when I pulled this thread up on my phone and realized it went live early and bolted downstairs. I hate when they open early. Feel worse for folks on west coast.

If you did not get a time you want, try again. On our MK night, there Be Our Guest was only available early which cut into park time, but I checked again now and other time slots were open including 6:55, right before park close. So I think they were loading them gradually.
Me too! I awoke at 4:30 ,checked my phone and jumped up like a madwoman. Ran downstairs and booked simultaneously on my phone and IPad. we snagged a BOG at 6:55 too! It will be so cool walking to CR in an empty park. Hopefully it’s not pouring lol.

Are people going to call the 407 824 1391 number or regular dining?
Dining reservations can be made online, so I think most people are just doing that. The 1391 number was for dining before July 10. I believe the correct number if you are unable to book online is 407-939-6690

Was surprised it was live when I got up at 3:45 my time. Had a few bumps, kept making me re-enter my credit card for one, but otherwise went well. Now, I just need ‘Ohana, Chef Mickey and Cali Grill to announce openings (as strongly rumored) and I will be set. Back to bed (yawn).

So frustrating. Still get nothing but Paws. Was able to chat with a CM and seems my only option. Is to call at 7. Meanwhile I’m seeing availability go away.
Did you try just searching the restaurant name in google? Clicking the selection should take you to its reservation page.

UGH it really opened early! So nervous I won't get what I wanted now :/ currently on the orbit page on MDE

Was surprised it was live when I got up at 3:45 my time. Had a few bumps, kept making me re-enter my credit card for one, but otherwise went well. Now, I just need ‘Ohana, Chef Mickey and Cali Grill to announce openings (as strongly rumored) and I will be set. Back to bed (yawn).

If you hear about that please post here! You guys are the best, if I'd only listened to my TA I'd just be calling now!

Got through and got my ADRs for dinner: Yak and Yeti, Whispering Canyon, Be Our Guest, Sci Fi, Wave, Avis Napoli

Hoping everyone gets what they want this morning! Had about a 5 min wait “in orbit” then was able to book everything we wanted, and there were multiple time slots open, 15 days until check in!!!

A little OT but does anyone know when the light saber ressies will open? That was supposed to be birthday presents for my boys.

Get the email to make reservations, get “Paws” screen when trying to confirm! Go figure!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter