Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

Even using the reservation finder site, I’m still getting “Sorry for the Paws”...Should I keep trying? Did anyone have luck refreshing this page?

Of course the system doesn't think I am eligible.

So I had reservations cancelled in the timeframe, arriving in 11 days and the typical horrible Disney experiences just keep coming.

I wish everyone the best success with your reservations.

Same here. Trip starts July 13. Received both e-mails about cancellations but won’t let me make a reservation.

Even using the reservation finder site, I’m still getting “Sorry for the Paws”...Should I keep trying? Did anyone have luck refreshing this page?
The main Disney site is open for booking. Is it possible you're not supposed to be included in booking yet? Maybe try logging out, clearing cookies and logging back in.

Woke up at 5:52 a.m.. Tried using the app on my iPad. I could see availability, but the booking page would not load.

I ran downstairs and fired up my laptop. No issues with it.

Dining reservations done and done!

I'm currently not having any of the work arounds be successful for me though I've done all the cookie clearing stuff I've needed! AH!

I think the Disney system is starting to get overloaded with people now as I just went back in to check for an ADR and I got the Orbit page. I'm gonna get out so others can try to get what they need.

That was super painless... crazy for Disney! Haha. I used my phone and just searched each restaurant individually! Good luck everyone!

Did anyone get California Grill? I don’t see it on the list of bookable restaurants...haha not that the system is even letting me book

Got all needed ADR including Topolino‘s. Used iPad and website. As a side, I also called last night to modify our reservation to add our dog, got thru in 6 minutes. Crazy.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter