Any ideas on cheaper mystery boxes/gifts?

kkmcan

Official Mouse Fan
I picked up some of the mystery bags from Trader Joes for my daughter and I for Xmas. She was mentioning needing some reusable grocery bags so I thought it would be fun for each of us to get a set to open on Xmas morning. Now I'd like to get some sort of mystery box or gift for the guys in the family (dh, ds18 and dd's boyfriend 22) but I don't want to spend more than $10 or $15 per person.

All the sock mystery boxes I've seen are like $35 and up.

Any other ideas???

I'm pretty much done shopping the big items for these guys but I like to throw in what I call the fun stuff. The stuff no one expects to get and is just silly or fun.

Thanks!

How about shopping in a thrift store? You might find books , or just silly stuff that would interest them for a few dollars. Or if out and about and run across a yard sale, I have bought stuff for a few dollars that satisfied me. Just throwing out a few thoughts

Scratch off lottery tickets are a huge hit with my stepbrothers...I don't get it but they get really excited. Another way to go would be toys...lego minifigures or super small nerf guns.

I picked up some of the mystery bags from Trader Joes for my daughter and I for Xmas. She was mentioning needing some reusable grocery bags so I thought it would be fun for each of us to get a set to open on Xmas morning. Now I'd like to get some sort of mystery box or gift for the guys in the family (dh, ds18 and dd's boyfriend 22) but I don't want to spend more than $10 or $15 per person.

All the sock mystery boxes I've seen are like $35 and up.

Any other ideas???

I'm pretty much done shopping the big items for these guys but I like to throw in what I call the fun stuff. The stuff no one expects to get and is just silly or fun.

Thanks!

They aren't really a mystery since you know the theme but Target has men's sock advent calendars for $15.
You could do a make your own snack pack for them.
Yeti colster and a 6 pack (can do soda for 18 year old)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter