Any idea when we can buy WDW annual passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our neighbor supposedly knows someone in ticketing at Disney. She told us she "heard" AP's sales for Florida residents soon, with a wink. I don't know, I've heard this before. But with the discounted Florida resident tickets being extended for use into July. I guess it would make sense if after July 4th, we get at least Florida resident passes back for new purchases.
I think AP sales will come back with the next capacity increase. I don't think we're too far off of that date. It's just my opinion, I don't have any insider info.

I have been trying to follow this thread a little bit. If today is my 30 day mark from when I first called, should I call the passholder number today, or wait until tomorrow? We leave for WDW on Thursday, so Im hoping this can be resolved before that!

I have been trying to follow this thread a little bit. If today is my 30 day mark from when I first called, should I call the passholder number today, or wait until tomorrow? We leave for WDW on Thursday, so Im hoping this can be resolved before that!

I'd call now, I wouldn't wait until tomorrow unless you don't have time to sit on hold today but do tomorrow.

So five minutes after I posted this they called! I just got off the phone and have now renewed my AP! Thank you for your response!

Glad you got your APs. Our 30 days is this coming Monday but it sounds like they are taking the full 30 days now. Our trip isn't until early August so we have some time but would like to have the park reservations to go with the rest of our group who just have normal tickets and already have days reserved.

Glad you got your APs. Our 30 days is this coming Monday but it sounds like they are taking the full 30 days now. Our trip isn't until early August so we have some time but would like to have the park reservations to go with the rest of our group who just have normal tickets and already have days reserved.
I have so much anxiety around park reservations! I know a family going the same time as us in June and they don't have park reservations for half their trip! I was anxious just hearing that.

I believe I told them: "I hope you like Epcot!"

I have so much anxiety around park reservations! I know a family going the same time as us in June and they don't have park reservations for half their trip! I was anxious just hearing that.

Recommend Park Hoppers to them - that way they can still go to other parks, even if a lot of days start with Epcot.

Recommend Park Hoppers to them - that way they can still go to other parks, even if a lot of days start with Epcot.
They don't want my advice so I'm not giving it. They go every year at this time (DVC) but they don't want to plan. They want to get up and wander to parks if they feel like it. Which I don't do even under normal circumstances certainly not now when we need park passes!

Same here! Waiting for some to open up again

I called them on March 20th, they called me back April 20th. Yep, I do believe they are taking the full 30 days. They did the same to my friend and she missed the call!!! She called them back and after a 2 hour hold, she got her AP

My success story... Wife and I had platinum APs for several years. Took the extension when offered. Passes expired 11/20. Called about purchasing new. Got my call back yesterday after 3 weeks and 1 day. We were allowed to purchase new platinum APs.

Thank you! Hope you were able to get them! We had already purchased park tickets, they were able to apply my park ticket purchase to the AP so that was nice. I am a bit bummed I couldnt get one for DH since we are going back in November. It would have been cheaper to upgrade his ticket to an AP as well. Oh well.

Thank you! Hope you were able to get them! We had already purchased park tickets, they were able to apply my park ticket purchase to the AP so that was nice. I am a bit bummed I couldnt get one for DH since we are going back in November. It would have been cheaper to upgrade his ticket to an AP as well. Oh well.
When I got our APs I was told everybody in my travelling party could get APs even if theirs didn't expire during the closure. Mine and my children's had expired but my wife's had lapsed before the closure and we were able to get her one. Maybe it changed?

When I got our APs I was told everybody in my travelling party could get APs even if theirs didn't expire during the closure. Mine and my children's had expired but my wife's had lapsed before the closure and we were able to get her one. Maybe it changed?
My husband never had an AP so they said I could not get him one.

So just to keep everyone updated. I called on April 15th to get a new pass. I had cancelled in July cause I live in Canada and travel was uncertain. I got my call about an hour ago to purchase. The call took 10 minutes and I had no issues getting my new pass.

When was this and where did you go to purchase? Mine expired 3 months before the closure but my son's expired right after so I was able to get his renewed. I have tried multiple times and they refuse to sell me one every time.

I called the pass holder line and they called me back and I purchased the passes through them. This was around February. We already had multiple trips booked and had tickets for everyone in the traveling party. Maybe I got lucky but I had no issue getting a pass for my wife, whose pass had expired around a year prior

When was this and where did you go to purchase? Mine expired 3 months before the closure but my son's expired right after so I was able to get his renewed. I have tried multiple times and they refuse to sell me one every time.
Did yours expire in December 2019? That is when mine expired, I might have to give them a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter