Any Harley Owners????

tungpo1

Golf Cart Guy
I know this is not a Disney subject but I love to see other peoples bikes, so post a pic of your Harley!!!! here's mine

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

That's 50cc of raw Japanese bred power vibrating under my butt, man.

My DH rides (I'm just a passenger) but I don't have any pics to share from my computer...they are hundreds on his though!
Your bike is beautiful!

Here are mine -

bikers.jpg

That is my youngest DS and my DW. Left to right - '03 Ultra, '90 Heritage Softail, and '03 Heritage Softail.

Nice bikes, I like the dressers I think I'm getting a Road King next!!!!! The wife wants something more comfortable.

Here's mine. I'm going to miss it the 2 weeks we are at the Fort. (quality not so great - took pic with my cell phone)

051507_13021.jpg

While on the subject of motorcycles, you might appreciate this one - with a Disney theme. I saw this one at a recent bike rally. I call it the Barbie bike but it's really more of a Disney bike. It's a Ridley. Notice the Bambi on the side of the tank? And Winnie the Pooh was painted on the top of the tank. The woman riding this one was wearing pink chaps with a matching pink leather jacket and stepped off the bike and traded her helmet for a pink cowboy hat.

042607_17401.jpg

Sweet bike!!! well I guess I can post some pics of 06 Daytona Biketoberfest (only clean pics I have naughty one too LOL) those are for the biker forums!!!

My boy Jack at the campsite (Cackleberrys campground across from the Cabbage Patch Home of the Cole Slaw wrestling) crazy campground!!!
HPIM0822.jpg

awesome!!! 2 v-twins!!!!
HPIM0820.jpg

Cacleberrys campground YEE HAAWWW!!!!
HPIM0816.jpg

Rett Rotton on riding the "Wall of Death" @ the Cabbage Patch
HPIM0812.jpg

HPIM0811.jpg

HPIM0810.jpg

HPIM0809.jpg

HPIM0808.jpg

World Famous "Iron Horse Saloon" Ormand Beach
HPIM0794.jpg

HPIM0793.jpg

Lots of souls around the last pic look at the orbs

While on the subject of motorcycles, you might appreciate this one - with a Disney theme. I saw this one at a recent bike rally. I call it the Barbie bike but it's really more of a Disney bike. It's a Ridley. Notice the Bambi on the side of the tank? And Winnie the Pooh was painted on the top of the tank. The woman riding this one was wearing pink chaps with a matching pink leather jacket and stepped off the bike and traded her helmet for a pink cowboy hat.

042607_17401.jpg

New bike its a Ridley automatic motorcycle no shifting required!!! Nice pic

I just sold mine a few weeks ago and I sure do miss it....but I've got to say as a woman I find that pink bike offensive lol I had my sporty for 9 years and didn't put things on it to make it more fem...and I'm quite fem....just prefer a nice non flashy ride myself...when I got a custom paint job....no graphics...little chrome...

No Harleys For Us, But They Are Nice. My Husband And I Have A Pair Of Ninjas.

Ok, I havn't been on in a while so I missed this thread but, I'm always looking for a reason to show off my bike.It's old ( 1980 ) and not that flashy but, I wouldn't trade it for a new one..If only i could pull the 5er with it..:rotfl2:
bike.jpg

Ok, I havn't been on in a while so I missed this thread but, I'm always looking for a reason to show off my bike.It's old ( 1980 ) and not that flashy but, I wouldn't trade it for a new one..If only i could pull the 5er with it..:rotfl2:
bike.jpg

I just sold mine...was a sporty and had it many years...i sure miss it already! but I'm working on the road now and never got to ride it so I had an old riding buddy whose Dad wanted one....now it's ridden daily!!!

I'm turning 40 in a couple of weeks, is it time????

I don't have a Harley, but I did have a Honda CB250 that I used in college. The eldery driving folk scared me to death down here and I sold it. I have regretted it ever since.:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter