Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

Staying at BLT from Nov 2 to Nov 9.

I'm 2 days away from my 60 day mark. I will post if anything changes RE: FP+ or MB on MDE.

Staying at BLT from Nov 2 to Nov 9.

I'm 2 days away from my 60 day mark. I will post if anything changes RE: FP+ or MB on MDE.

Thanks! I'll be staying at BLT beginning 11/4, and I'm hoping that BLT becomes part of the rollout.

Bleh. Going in December. I have two day tickets that I need to upgrade when I get there. I can't even get the two day tickets to link to the account (tells me they are already in use with another account).

If everything is supposed to be rolled out by November does that mean regular fastpass will be gone by then? I really hope not. It's my only hope for fastpass since I can't upgrade until I get there:sad1:

Staying at BLT November 1 and was just able to check in online. Fast pass+ and magic bands are still not available though :(.

same for me.. checking in Pop on Nov 1.

We're staying at CSR, arriving Nov 2. I called IT this morning because of a small problem with linking some of our rezzies and I asked about possible FP+ at 60 days. They said that for now there was no FB+ & MB for my resort and that they were still getting in contact with people for October stays. Then she said to keep an eye out for an email at the 30 mark. Not sure if its just wishful thinking or if they just say that so the call goes smoother? But at least it's something for us to look forward to. So now I just gotta do the online checkin in 1 day and then obsessively keep checking my email and this thread, even more often than I do now :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Checking into the Poly on Oct 31st...I was able to customize our Magic Bands last week. After hitting the 60 day mark and completing on-line check in...we have been able to make Fastpass+ reservations.

I'm hoping we are in there for GFV. I would hope my chances are even higher since we now have our customized bands in hand for our September trip and are part of that test group.

I find this somewhat hopeful since Pop has consistently been a part of testing. It's a matter of time and wait and see. I have an 11 night stay at three resorts coming up. Currently none are testing resorts . . . surely at least one will be by November!

I was able to check in online and make my FP+ selections yesterday at my 60 mark (Pop). MBs have been available for over a week.

We check in to BC on Oct 30 but most of our stay is during Nov since we are staying until Nov 9. We were able to select our MBs about 2 weeks ago and did on line check in a few days ago on our 60 day mark and all the FP+ opened up right away. However, after BC, we are moving to AKL for one night (b/c nothing at EPCOT area resort was available), IT person said that as of now nothing for Nov is not determined. She said sometime at the end of Sept, it should open up.

Staying at OKW and yesterday was my 60 day mark. No MB and no FP+ options. I will be doing online check-in, but I am waiting a couple of weeks.

I may give a call to IT later this week (I only work two days); so, maybe they'll give me some good news! :goodvibes

We arrive 11/14 and to my knowledge can't customize our bands yet or make FP+ reservations. I booked the trip myself through the site, and when I log into MDE and click "Magic Bands and Cards" it keeps telling me to link it. When I type in my confirmation number, it says that it is already linked. Is this what happens for everyone not eligible to do anything yet? When I do become eligible (assuming I will), will it then just change over and allow me to proceed? It's a MYW package I booked and I verified it's all in there correctly. Thanks!

Hope you got your answers :).....and hoping to get some answers to my questions.....

We arrive at the CR on Nov 1st. I went on MDE and tried to add our old tix from 2007......put in all info requested, but the screen went blank. :confused3.....heard others had the same issue?

Also.... I don't see "Magic Bands and Cards" listed anywhere. Is it on the drop down list on the left?? I see "reservations" and "tickets and passes"..... But not magic bands....????:confused3

Any ideas???

Also.... I don't see "Magic Bands and Cards" listed anywhere. Is it on the drop down list on the left?? I see "reservations" and "tickets and passes"..... But not magic bands....????:confused3

Any ideas???

This is what I am seeing on the website, not on one of the apps. If you go to your profile on MDE, Magic Bands and Cards is the second item listed there. I haven't purchased tickets yet, but I do have a card listed there. You can also see My Disney Experience as the second to last item in the drop down list. It is also listed to the right when I am on the page that lists how many days to go and my list of reservations.

We check into Pop on Nov 1. I was able to do online check in but not FP+ or MB. Are there any tips from those that were successful?

We arrive at Beach Club November 29.

In my MDE it lists FastPass + and when I click on it I get "We're sorry. The selected date must be within one person's FatPass+ selection window." Does this mean were already in the test/roll out?

This is what I am seeing on the website, not on one of the apps. If you go to your profile on MDE, Magic Bands and Cards is the second item listed there. I haven't purchased tickets yet, but I do have a card listed there. You can also see My Disney Experience as the second to last item in the drop down list. It is also listed to the right when I am on the page that lists how many days to go and my list of reservations.

Thank you!!! I was able to link our tix via the website as opposed to the app.
:cool1: How exciting!! No info on MB's nor FP+ yet tho. But I'll keep checking!! Woot woot!:cool1: thx again!:thumbsup2

We arrive at Beach Club November 29.

In my MDE it lists FastPass + and when I click on it I get "We're sorry. The selected date must be within one person's FatPass+ selection window." Does this mean were already in the test/roll out?

No, it doesn't mean anything yet. I think the FP+ windows might open up closer to our arrival dates....that's what happened for the September and October people.

I am hoping they will have MB rolled out to all resorts and working as intended by November as we are there during Thanksgiving and I feel anything being tested during that week would lead to disaster!! :rotfl: The more I read about the MB and FP+ the more I think it will actually be a wonderful system when it is takes off and that's coming from someone who was not at all hopeful about it when it was first announced! Also, 76 days to go!!!!! :thumbsup2

I am hoping they will have MB rolled out to all resorts and working as intended by November as we are there during Thanksgiving and I feel anything being tested during that week would lead to disaster!! :rotfl: The more I read about the MB and FP+ the more I think it will actually be a wonderful system when it is takes off and that's coming from someone who was not at all hopeful about it when it was first announced! Also, 76 days to go!!!!! :thumbsup2

I agree! We'll be there Thanksgiving week also. It's busy but manageable. If half the guests have FP+ access and we don't, I'm concerned we'll be at a disadvantage.

We think the system will be a nice plus, enabling those in our group who don't want to go to rope drop to still enjoy rides later in the day together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter