Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

I have a Donald pattern with him and he's holding on a ships wheel and it is his whole body. And then I have one with him and Daisy in a row boat.

I will color copy and mail them if you are interested. PM me the addy.

Hi Pixiebeliever,
I would love if you could send me both patterns, my boyfriend only likes Donald and I wanted to do something cute for Valentines day please.:yay:
I just joined this website to send you a message so bare with me to find out how to send a PM message with my email address.:idea:

Thank you,
Isabella.

If anyone has Donald patterns to share email them to me please :)
isabella_Andrea at ymail.com
I had to write out the at bcause its not letting me send my email.

Hello to all,

I have a few Stoney Creek Charts that I can copy and willing to trade for a few I am looking for. I have the following:

Family Dinner
Tinkerbell Spring Blossoms
Past, Present, Forever

Looking for:
Happiest Celebration On Earth - got it
Cinderella Castle - Got it
(Thanks Annette!!!)

Let me know if you would be interested in trading charts or if I could get a copy of the chart.

Thanks so much.

Does anyone have a cross stitch pattern for the Map of the Hundred Acre Wood? I saw it in some cross stitch catalouge a few years back and forgot to order it and am now obsessing over finding it! Thanks for any help.

Were you ever able to find this? I had it at one time and put it away for a baby project someday...and we have moved since then and I can no longer find it. I, too, am obsessing over it...

I don't know if I have any Disney charts because I ended up with all my grandmothers charts and havne't bought many. I know I have the cross stich chart for Monopoly board if anyone would like a trade of that one. It's gorgeous when finihsed.

I'm interested in
Puppy Love
Cinderella Castle
the Happiest Celebration on Earth
Past, Present Forever.

I would also like one of Pluto.

Wow!! these are awesome!! Are you all doing a swap? I would love to have photocopies of these if any one is offering them . I used to cross stich all the time and then , due to health reason, i quit. I am wanting to get started at it again. if no photocopies, then can someone tell me the best place to look for these? thanks again, and great job,everyone!!

Lisa

Hey everyone! I am fairly new to the cross stitching world but picked it up a month ago when I saw the Disney cross stitch stuff! Currently I just started working on the Thomas Kinkade Snow White kit, and need some help if anyone is willing: it says I need to do tweeding with a gold blending filament (which was provided of course!) I did my first tweeding section and the gold did not show up very well. :sad2: Just wondering if anyone has any tips or pointers on how to tweed metallic filaments? (I did a google search but couldn't find anything). TIA!

Hi everyone,It has been awhile since I have read through the list, you all have been busy! I am working on a 14 count collage of the Princesses. Does anyone have a decent pattern of Ariel or Jasmine? Probably too early yet for Rapunzel. Think I will also add Mulan and Pocohantas, any patterns? Happy Disney stitching!

Hello

I'm new to this site and has been looking for the Cinderella Castle cross stitch pattern for several years now. Is there anyone willing to let me have a copy of this pattern?

Thank you,
Cat tail

Hey everyone! I am fairly new to the cross stitching world but picked it up a month ago when I saw the Disney cross stitch stuff! Currently I just started working on the Thomas Kinkade Snow White kit, and need some help if anyone is willing: it says I need to do tweeding with a gold blending filament (which was provided of course!) I did my first tweeding section and the gold did not show up very well. :sad2: Just wondering if anyone has any tips or pointers on how to tweed metallic filaments? (I did a google search but couldn't find anything). TIA!

I am stitching this too but really only just started so I can't help with the tweeding :confused3

My best friend and I have been stitching for at least 30 years each and would love to expand our collection of patterns. I have a lot of Winnie the Pooh and a great one of the castle. If there is anyone interested I would love to trade. I also have the pattern for a Pooh afghan.

I have Cinderella's castle if you havent been able to find it I would be more tha nhappy to email you a copy

Does anybody happen to have this Tink Cross Stitch pattern? it was only available on leisure arts library for a limited time in 2007 as a down loadable file.

800038_SassyLassy_main.jpg

I have Cinderella's castle if you havent been able to find it I would be more tha nhappy to email you a copy

If you are willing to share, I would love a copy of Cinderella's castle! I just started cross stitching again so I really don't have anything to share or trade with you. You can PM me or I can send you my email.

Thanks....Julie

Hi Everyone, haven't read through the whole thread so am not quite sure how this works, if someone could PM me that would be great. I am interested in Happiest Celebration on Earth, The Barbershop Quartet, and Family Dinner. Didn't know if you all just sent photo copies of them or how it works. Thank you in advance.:goodvibes

I have several great disney patterns...even the old Cinderella Castle from decades ago. I am looking for the Sleeping Beauty Castle from years ago. Any cross stitcher willing to trade? Also have newer Stoney Creek ones from WDW. Grandma needs that old kit!

Hi everyone..I'm looking for an old cross stitch pattern of gepetto holding pinnochio by his strings..the pattern was shown to be done on a black background..would be willing to trade with my other patterns...thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter