Any Canadians planning a fall 2021 trip?

Do you all think that you will still need to quarantine? Or whether the 3 day hotel policy and following quarantine period will still be in place? Having the vaccine done - does that take away the 14 day quarantine requirement? I have not heard about this. We have pushed all our trips, probably including this summer. The negative covid tests and quarantine period is what is stopping our trips.

Do you all think that you will still need to quarantine? Or whether the 3 day hotel policy and following quarantine period will still be in place? Having the vaccine done - does that take away the 14 day quarantine requirement? I have not heard about this. We have pushed all our trips, probably including this summer. The negative covid tests and quarantine period is what is stopping our trips.
I think there is a possibility that quarantine will be lifted when the majority of us who want one are vaccinated on both sides of the border, though I doubt the testing requirements will be lifted as quickly. So if I had to guess I would think that is Fall or early 2022 at the earliest . That’s just a guess.

we are booked for this September but its doubtful that that happens , so looking at October
2022 with cruise included. Waiting not so patiently for cruises to open up for that time period!

Booked for May at VGC at DL - Pretty sure that’s 0%, but just can’t bring myself to cancel the DVC reservation yet.

Booked for end of July/beginning of August at AUL. Need to use up some expiring points before Sept 30. Would prefer to go before the kids are back in school. If this one doesn’t work out, will need to move the trip to the end of Sept or deposit into RCI.

Booked for Xmas 2021/Jan 2022 at AUL. If that one doesn’t work out, I’m just going to cry.

We have a JetBlue travel bank but the credits will expire July 2021... have you had any luck extending them? Not sure we will be able to fly from the US this fall...

I called a few months back to cancel flights for Christmas maybe ? That one i got a refund for
And the lady said and I quote “ I don’t think so we flying normally now” I tried explaining I can’t get anywhere to get on a JetBlue plane but that point was lost .
I would call and ask for a manager . I will when we get closer but I’m hoping for Xmas

We're booked for August at DLR using Aeroplan points. The main thing that will make us cancel is if the PCR test requirement is still in effect. At least I can get my AP points back.

Booked for May at VGC at DL - Pretty sure that’s 0%, but just can’t bring myself to cancel the DVC reservation yet.

Booked for end of July/beginning of August at AUL. Need to use up some expiring points before Sept 30. Would prefer to go before the kids are back in school. If this one doesn’t work out, will need to move the trip to the end of Sept or deposit into RCI.

Booked for Xmas 2021/Jan 2022 at AUL. If that one doesn’t work out, I’m just going to cry.
What’s the story on Hawaii? Are we able to travel there?

That’s how I feel about my Feb 2022 reservation. It just has to happen.

What’s the story on Hawaii? Are we able to travel there?
Answered my own question. Getting there not too much trouble. It’s coming home that is trickier. Just trying to see if using my dvc points at Aulani would be easier. Nope.

So are some 2022 dates opened up now for booking? Wondering if April 2022 might be an ok time to travel to Disney... I'm not sure fall will be happening :(

I called a few months back to cancel flights for Christmas maybe ? That one i got a refund for
And the lady said and I quote “ I don’t think so we flying normally now” I tried explaining I can’t get anywhere to get on a JetBlue plane but that point was lost .
I would call and ask for a manager . I will when we get closer but I’m hoping for Xmas
Thanks that’s good to hear
I will wait until closer to the expiration date and if it becomes clear that we won’t be able to travel I will try and make my point!

We were going to book Dance The Magic for our girls for end of October to participate in the Spooktacular events. I don't see that becoming a reality, with what radio talk shows are saying how there is no way the vaccination program will be successful by September and the number of vaccines coming in :sad:. We are thinking instead of switching to the Dance the Magic program for the beginning of December 2021, but it is going to depend on if we have to quarantine upon returning. Don't want the girls missing 3 weeks of school. The deadline to sign up for Dance the Magic at least for December is mid August. We have some time to see if it is something we can do this year. If not, we will hopefully be able to see our girls dance at Disney December 2022. Hope all your travel dreams come true soon pixiedust:

I'm 50/50 on March 2022 (quarantine, one kid under 12 so when will vaccines be available for them?). And if we don't make that, then March 2023 is our last March break with our son as he's off to university Sept 2023.

March break 2022 will be our last March break with our oldest since she enters university fall 2022. Unless she can’t find a summer job, our only next possibility would be Xmas break 2022. Her high school years are going by way too fast during this pandemic 😭

March break 2022 will be our last March break with our oldest since she enters university fall 2022. Unless she can’t find a summer job, our only next possibility would be Xmas break 2022. Her high school years are going by way too fast during this pandemic 😭
That’s for sure.

March 2020 was going to be my daughters last March break trip 😞. It sucks having to miss stuff like that. I’m really hopeful you can go next March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter