Any Canadians going April 2013?

we will be staying at POFQ April 16-22 then over to HRH from the 22nd-26th.

This will be the first visit for both DH and I and our honeymoon!!! (Wedding is April 6th) :lovestruc

Making the long journey from the Calgary area. LOVE Westjet's direct fight!

:banana:

We can't wait. Heading to Pop from April 20 - May 2. So looking forward to getting away from this snow and cold temps.

I went last year in April and we had the best weather. 80s to low 90s all week and at night it was about 70s. So nice, you didn't really even need a hoodie/ sweater at night and it only rained once. I'm not going till October this year so I am so jealous of all of you. Hope you have wonderful weather!

I went last year in April and we had the best weather. 80s to low 90s all week and at night it was about 70s. So nice, you didn't really even need a hoodie/ sweater at night and it only rained once. I'm not going till October this year so I am so jealous of all of you. Hope you have wonderful weather!

We've never been in April so glad to hear the weather was pleasant. I'm hoping it doesn't reach the 90's this year......70's and 80's would do me just fine!

We went in April 2009 and October 2012. Weather both times was amazing. October a little more humid though. April is by far my fav time to go!

Count us in April 7th to the 19th BCV,s, Vero and SSR 1week with the grand kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter