Another Unofficial Chatterbox Thread- Everyone is Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everybody? I want to chat and nobody's here. Drat! Drat! and Double Drat!!

I am here.

I went to the store today and saved about $40 with coupons!! I shopped at walmart. There was no sales or double coupons.

I'll be saving more this week too because Giant Eagle and Shop n Save has stuff on sale we eat. For some of those I have coupons for them. Those coupons will be doubled up to .99

I'm uploading pictures to be printed. I'm getting a lot of my disney pictures printed finally.

I'm so glad to see that Neilmed Sinus Rinse is finally getting the respect it deserves.:thumbsup2 It must be hard being a nasal rinse, everybody cringes when they hear about you. Poor little Neil Med. He will be so happy to know that...we love him, we really love him!:rotfl2:

I am here.

I went to the store today and saved about $40 with coupons!! I shopped at walmart. There was no sales or double coupons.

I'll be saving more this week too because Giant Eagle and Shop n Save has stuff on sale we eat. For some of those I have coupons for them. Those coupons will be doubled up to .99

I'm uploading pictures to be printed. I'm getting a lot of my disney pictures printed finally.

Hi Gina,

Nice to meet you, I'm Alison (the other couponer here). I can't post very fast because we only have dial up here at home. Plus I'm trying to download Java at the same time, so posting is going kind of slow tonight. Awesome on your coupons at Walmart. I work near several large stores, but it always seems like nobody can usually beat Walmart's prices and then using coupons on top of it.:thumbsup2

Hi, Gina. I'm called "Alex". :wave2:

I'm 46yo (and yes, I still have trouble saying that number, but it's getting easier), married and mom to two rowdy boys, DS8 and DS4. We live in the Seattle area. DH works in the technology sector, as did I until I became a SAHM when DS8 started kindergarten several years ago. :)

I have a few minutes here while DS4 is in the bath. He tends to be a wildman in the tub (or anywhere else, for that matter), so I tend to stick close. ;)

DS8 came home from school today jabbering on about the Great Wolf Lodge. I gather somebody in his class just went and talked about it, and several other kids had been as well.

DS8: Mama! Did you know it has a water park???
Me: Yup.
DS8: It is soooo cool! I wanna go! Can we go? I really wanna go! :hyper:
Me: Well, probably. Not right now, though. :lmao:

Suppose I can tell you a little about me. I live in Washington state, a little bit north of Portland, Oregon. I was born in Calif., but moved here when I was 5. I used to spe, nd every summer at my grandparent's who lived in So. Cali. So lots of Disneyland trips as a kid.

My sister lives in Florida, about 1 hour away from WDW, so we try to get there to visit when we can.

I'm married, two kids (16yo daughter and 10yo son). I work full time as an accountant and love my job. I'm a 2-1/2 year breast cancer survivor (well obviously a survivor, or I wouldn't be on here talking to you now would I?:lmao: ). I'm also the resident smart alec!:lmao:

I am here.

Awesomeness!
Hello and welocme to the hyenas, I'm Bernice and I live in the frozen land of many lakes.
I found a Walmart where the cashiers don't roll their eyes, start hmmphing and say something sassy when I pull out my binder. :lmao:

No doubles here in MN. We do have Rainbow but it's only on Wednesdays, you need $25 order after coupons and only 5 coupons double. Too much work for very little gain, so I don't bother.

I shop primarily at Cub (they also own Albertson's, Super Valu branded supplier). In my area I can use expireds up to 3 months back, awesome deals to be found.
Couponing is my "job". :upsidedow

I'm married to a wonderful man who is teaching middle school science. He also dialyzes at home 6 days a week, I'm his helper-- battling with drain lines and oops I forgot close that clamp puddles.
We have two boys 12 and 15, and a naughty cat with many toes that has a fondness for biting tubing. :headache: :laughing:

Hey Gals... What a night here. I was sitting on the couch after eating dinner and checking the mail... All of the sudden I was projectile vomiting my way down the hallway into the bathroom. :headache: I dont know what the heck happened! Mikalah was like... Ewwwwww... Mommy barfed on my shoes!:scared1: :lmao: I totally did. :rotfl2: But Im fine now. It was a little scary, just came on super quick. :confused3

THEN.. My hubby runs down to Walmart to pick up some stuff, and this pregnant woman came up to him.. crying... asking if she could wash his windows for money. My TOTALLY LAID BACK, NEVER rude, NEVER says anything to anyone husband... Starts yelling at this woman. MY wife is pregnant with TWINS, AND I have two OTHER kids at home! PLUS my hours have been cut. So why dont you get a JOB! :eek: OMG. NEVER.. EVER.. has he done this. He said he was just sick of people doing that to him.

I have a coupon binder too! Lol Too funny.
Did you know walmart takes internet printed coupons? :woohoo: I used one tonight no problems. Awesome.

I'm a disabled single mom of a 13 yr old. I have way too much free time! lol

Hey Gals... What a night here. I was sitting on the couch after eating dinner and checking the mail... All of the sudden I was projectile vomiting my way down the hallway into the bathroom. :headache: I dont know what the heck happened! Mikalah was like... Ewwwwww... Mommy barfed on my shoes!:scared1: :lmao: I totally did. :rotfl2: But Im fine now. It was a little scary, just came on super quick. :confused3

THEN.. My hubby runs down to Walmart to pick up some stuff, and this pregnant woman came up to him.. crying... asking if she could wash his windows for money. My TOTALLY LAID BACK, NEVER rude, NEVER says anything to anyone husband... Starts yelling at this woman. MY wife is pregnant with TWINS, AND I have two OTHER kids at home! PLUS my hours have been cut. So why dont you get a JOB! :eek: OMG. NEVER.. EVER.. has he done this. He said he was just sick of people doing that to him.

I'm glad you are feeling better now. That had to of been scary for it to start all of the sudden. I think you owe Mikalah a new pair of shoes. :rotfl:

I can understand where your husband is coming from. A lot of people are trying to panhandle a lot. Its getting out of control.

oh wow on both accounts!

Do you think the vomit was in relation to the heartburn, more like re-gurge?

That's just weird , lots of bizarre things going on in parking lots and stores lately. I read some elderly man got scammed out of $9000 at a Home Depot lot.

Weird tactic to ask to wash windshield?? I see that more along the highway, not in a store lot.

I have a coupon binder too! Lol Too funny.
Did you know walmart takes internet printed coupons? :woohoo: I used one tonight no problems. Awesome.

I'm a disabled single mom of a 13 yr old. I have way too much free time! lol

yep, I read it on A Full Cup website and added the coupon policy from Walmart's website to my binder.

I'm itching to pull it out and say .. BAM yes you DO take printables. ha- ha! :snooty: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm glad you are feeling better now. That had to of been scary for it to start all of the sudden. I think you owe Mikalah a new pair of shoes. :rotfl:

I can understand where your husband is coming from. A lot of people are trying to panhandle a lot. Its getting out of control.
:lmao: I know, huh! She was NOT pleased with me.
oh wow on both accounts!

Do you think the vomit was in relation to the heartburn, more like re-gurge?

That's just weird , lots of bizarre things going on in parking lots and stores lately. I read some elderly man got scammed out of $9000 at a Home Depot lot.

Weird tactic to ask to wash windshield?? I see that more along the highway, not in a store lot.

I have NO idea what happened! I have never, in my life not been able to make it to the bathroom.

I dont know what was up with it, but he was HOT. He is SO not the one to act like that, you know?

yep, I read it on A Full Cup website and added the coupon policy from Walmart's website to my binder.

I'm itching to pull it out and say .. BAM yes you DO take printables. ha- ha! :snooty: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I did the same thing!!! I had the print out ready to hand to her too! It doesnt take much to entertain me lol.

What is your user name on a full cup? Mine is this one.

On their website it says they do, and I used one today no problems :)
:thumbsup2 Awesome! I dont do much wiht coupons. Heck.. I dont do much but lay on the couch watching TV these days. :lmao:

:rotfl2: I KNOW you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter