Another stroller question for 3 year old and almost 2 year old

mom2connorandcaleb

Mouseketeer
I know there are so many stroller threads around here, but here is another question! My sons will be 3 and a half and almost 2 when we go to WDW. I currently have a very bulky Graco double stroller and a crappy $10 umbrella stroller. I am willing to buy a new stroller (maybe 2 if cheap enough) just for WDW. What do you recommend? Maclaren quest seems to be pretty popular around here, but I don't think I want to buy 2. And the Maclaren double is way too much $! What should I get? Thanks!
Christy

We have a ds4, and ds almost 1..and what we did was purchased 2 Chicco lightweight strollers for $59 each. The strollers are more then an umbrella (11lbs) has storage, swivel wheels, 5 point harness, relcine seats, its own straps and bag for carrying. And the functionality is great with my little one, or my big boy. Good Luck:goodvibes

Personally I would go with 2 singles from Wal-mart or similar place. There are attachments you can buy to clip them together too.

Make sure they are lightweight and easy to fold. Has storage, parent and child trays, and reclines. You can find them for $40 each.

They can be great if you and DH want to split up with each child and go different places.

Good Luck!

Hi,

Nobody responded to your post so I thought I'd give my 2 cents. I'm in your same boat-4y/o and 2y/o who I know will both need a stroller at times & Maclaren was too expensive for me. I also wanted a double b/c I didn't want to have to keep track of two strollers. I just bought the Jeep Wrangler TwinSport and so far I like it. Now, I've not yet been to Disney with it yet but we've been to the mall, zoo, children's museum ect and it's done fine. The handles are at a comfortable height and it has a reclining position and folds really small like an umbrella stroller. It does have a weight limit of 35 pounds each child- but I read several reviews of the product from people who said it does fine for a child who weighs a bit more. So far this is true for us as well. My older child is in the 40-45 lb range. Best thing about this stroller is it is really inexpensive. I got mine for about $65 so I considered it kind of a disposable purchase. If it lives to make it through Disney I'll be happy. Go to Toys-r-us/Babies r us and take it for a spin around the store.

I'd recommend you get one Mac, with the plan of bringing it and the $10 stroller. Do it early and try it out. If you're a couple and one of you is short enough to push the $10 job around comfortably then that will work.

Of course when you get the Mac you may find you love it enough that it's worth buying 2. In that case you're only out the gas for the second trip ;).

I know there are so many stroller threads around here, but here is another question! My sons will be 3 and a half and almost 2 when we go to WDW. I currently have a very bulky Graco double stroller and a crappy $10 umbrella stroller. I am willing to buy a new stroller (maybe 2 if cheap enough) just for WDW. What do you recommend? Maclaren quest seems to be pretty popular around here, but I don't think I want to buy 2. And the Maclaren double is way too much $! What should I get? Thanks!
Christy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter