Another silly question from 1st time flyer

mommi97

Mouseketeer
Of all the airlines I have been checking US Air is the only one that comes close to departing and returning flights that I want. Although I am willing to depart a day early if need be. With US air financial trouble I won't book far ahead however this is my question?

If i can get cheap one way tickets for different airlines: One way from Philly to MCO and then another airline MCO to Philly to accomodate my flying times would that be sensible?

Or is it more economical and sensible to fly roundtrip?

Hey, if you can book one way tickets cheaper than round trip and have no preference for airlines..go for it!

Sure you can do that. Keep in mind that you may get a longer security search because you are flying with a one way ticket. Allow extra time for that and you will be OK.

By your counter, it looks like your trip is about 6 months away. Keep in mind that the times on the schedule now might not be the same times 6 months from now. Last spring I saw Air Tran move their only non-stop MCO/PIT flight from 2:30pm to 9:00am about 2 months before the flight. Luckily I had not booked the tickets yet and USAir's fares came down so I went with them.

Thanks for the heads up on longer security line (don't want that!) and the fact we could get bumped on our time, didn't realize that any of that could happen, may just stick with the roundtrip flight. Didn't airlines used to offer late night flights, the only thing I see is US Airs around 9p.m. I wanted to get there the night before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter