Another MAGICal Adventure - WBTA 2015

Thank you for your kind words. My mom passed away two years ago, and I still grieve for her. Dad was 90 and had Parkinson's and a bad heart, but still seemed invincible.

As "gizmo" ;) mentioned, there is a meet up on the first day. I believe we said 3:00 in the Promenade Lounge. We're also doing linked dining, where we arrange with DCL to be on the same rotation and sit in the same area of the dining rooms. I can still add you to that. Once you have 10 posts, send me a pm and I'll tell you what I need for that. I don't like asking people to post personal info on the forum.

You can just post stuff like, "#5", "#6", etc. til you get to 10. We've all done it. :)
Hi, Mickey's Town Here,we would like to be included in the Dinning room rotation if possible. Sorry you had to come to our town for such a sad occasion. I had written several weeks ago about the celebration luncheon but never heard anything is it still a go? Is the get together on sail way day or the day after?

Hi, Mickey's Town Here,we would like to be included in the Dinning room rotation if possible. Sorry you had to come to our town for such a sad occasion. I had written several weeks ago about the celebration luncheon but never heard anything is it still a go? Is the get together on sail way day or the day after?
The celebration sign up is closed. The lunch is taking place on September 25. There is a meet and greet on September 19 at 3pm in the Promenade Lounge

To pm someone click on their name and click the "Start a conversation" option. Then you should be able to get a message to them.

Hi everyone, I've done my 10 posts, but can't see how to PM Pat, nor how to change my drab grey icon for something colorful. I went to my profile and it says I don't have permission. Is that 100 posts ahead?.
--Debbie

Sending you a pm now.

Sending you a pm about dining.

UPDATE ON WBTA 2015 Pins

Connie and I just want to thank everyone for paying for their pins which I will be distributing at 3:00 PM on boarding day in the Promenade Lounge. We have now sold all of the pins we had made so there will be no further pins available to be sold. Please pick up your pins at that time or call me in stateroom 6064 to arrange for a pickup.

Thanks again from Connie and Noel

We are late to the dance... Can't believe that our flight to BCN is less than a week away.

We are Mark, Darlene, DS Finn (7) and DS Keats (4). We are experienced cruisers, but this is our first TA.

The boys look forward to meeting the other DS and DD at the club and lab. We plan on checking our boys in on embarkation day and picking them up in when we dock in Miami. Well, maybe we should take them off the ship at CC.

We wish safe travels to all and look forward to seeing some of you at the Barcelona sites next week.

Welcome guys! Don't forget to stop by Promanade Lounge at 3pm the first day and say hi to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter