Another Limo Question !

Mickeylover6

Tinkerbell Rocks!
We are looking into using a limo on this trip from MCO to BWV. There are six of us, and we have always used the TTC van in the past. We thought it might be fun to surprise the kids with a limo. My question is ... Which service to use? I have been calling around and it seems that some services charge up to 50.00 for a grocery stop with a limo. Why would that be? What is the difference in the stop between the car vs. the limo? I was wondering if anyone else has used a limo with the grocery stop, and what you have found to be the best deal. So far, I think FL tours is winning in my book, it is 190 + 20% grat + free grocery stop. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks! princess:

Hi! I am using Jimmy with Golden Limo. My rate includes MCO to Disney, then Disney to Universal, then Universal back to MCO. Price is $220 with free grocery stop (plus tip). I'm guessing it would be around $175-$180 without the transfer between Disney and Universal.

hi
i'm using southern elegance limousine
www.southernelegancelimousines.com

pick up at orlando airport
traveling to Royal Pacific Resort (universal studios)
round trip

$160- this includes all fees except for tip
this also includes a free grocery stop (goodings)

they were very prompt in getting back to me with my numerous emails & their limo's are new

hoping this works out- will post when i return
looking forward to surprising the family

lisa:wave:

excerpt from their web site:

Meet and Greet - Level 2 - Baggage Claim with company sign displaying your name.

Complimentary Coke, Diet Coke and Spring water.

**15 minute grocery stop. (Must be requested at time of reservation, round trip reservation)

Additional benefits available upon request for Children at no charge:

4 foot stuffed Disney character of your choice as a ride along companion for your child's enjoyment. You may choose Mickey, Minnie or Goofy to welcome your child for the duration of the transfer.

Disney Movie to watch during the transfer.

Additional charge for drinks other than those listed above.

Child booster seats and/or Child safety seats available for $5.00 each per round trip

I was going to call Happy Limo. Have any of you heard of them from allears.net.

As I won't be going until Sept :( Hope you all post how the service is! I have 5 people so taxi is to small and bus would be around same price as limo. OK not quite the same SHHH dont tell husband. :smooth:

I don't want have to stop at all the other resorts just to get to mine.

You all have a great trip. :wave2:

I am also using Jim from Golden Limo. He gave me a rate of $170 rt from MCO to BC. That includes a grocery stop. What a really nice guy he is.

(407)869-9007

Kelly

i'm also using southern elegance limos - my questions have been very quickly answered by email, and everyone's seemed really nice so far.
it's $170 round trip from MCO to the CBR with a free grocery stop.

bratray...please let me know how it goes with Southern Elegance...we're going to Disney in October & are still researching limo companies!

Has anyone heard of A1 Luxury Limos? They have good rates, but I haven't found anyone else that has ever used them.

Good luck and have a great time!

I've used Jimmy from Golden several times and he has been by far the most reliable and courteous of all the drivers/services I've ever used in all my WDW trips!

Anne

hi kim
i will be sure to post a report on southern elegance here on the transportation boards

i really hope the limo's are as nice as they look on their web site & most important of all that they are on time

- i am just dying to tell my family - but i really want it to be a surprise:p

lisa:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter