Another Disney Night on TCM Labor Day Evening

L&Lfan

DIS Veteran
You can end your Labor Day holiday with an all Disney night on TCM starting at 8 pm EDT on September 2.
Here’s the lineup:

Fun and Fancy Free (1947)
The Love Bug (1969) 50th Anniversary
The Happiest Millionaire (1967)
Snowball Express (1972)
The Misadventures of Merlin Jones (1964) 55th Anniversary

Happy Viewing!

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I can’t understand why TCM puts the Disney movies on when kids aren’t generally up to see them. I can record them but not everyone has a dvr

I'm a cord cutter and now stream cable tv through UTube. One nice thing is you can go under the TCM movies tab to see a list of some of the movies that have been on over the past week. I get to watch the late night movies at times that work for my schedule and you can also record to your library too.

"Fun and Fancy Free" includes the classic "Mickey & the Beanstalk". TCM says it was the last time Walt voiced MM. It's also narrated by Edgar Bergen, father of Candice, Charlie McCarthy, and Mortimer Snerd

"Fun and Fancy Free" includes the classic "Mickey & the Beanstalk". TCM says it was the last time Walt voiced MM. It's also narrated by Edgar Bergen, father of Candice, Charlie McCarthy, and Mortimer Snerd

That's not quite true. That's one of the last times that Walt voiced Mickey, but it's not the last. That would go to the intros of "The Mickey Mouse Club".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts