Annual Pass Question

jodi90

Mouseketeer
Quick question.....I'm in DL right now. We will have one extra day left on each of our 4 tickets. Can those extra days be applied toward an annual pass? If so, can they be applied to the pass that works at both WDW and DLR? I'm hoping to be heading to WDW in April.

Thanks!!

Jodi

We upgraded our 5 day park hopper to an annual pass about an hour before the park closed on our 5th day! As long as your pass is still valid, I think you can upgrade to an AP. Once you have used all the days on the pass, or the pass has expired, you can no longer credit the cost of that pass to the AP price.

Hope that makes sense!

Quick question.....I'm in DL right now. We will have one extra day left on each of our 4 tickets. Can those extra days be applied toward an annual pass? If so, can they be applied to the pass that works at both WDW and DLR? I'm hoping to be heading to WDW in April.

Thanks!!

Jodi

Yes, but not how you said it. :goodvibes

As long as your pass is still valid, you can apply what you paid on that pass toward the cost of any other ticket type, including an annual pass.

So, you would take the cost of the premier pass subtract what you paid for your current ticket and pay the balance. :wizard:

- Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter