Annual Pass discount for campsite

Carrie Ellis

DIS Veteran
For the first time ever, we are considering a lonnnnnnnng stay at the Fort. Kids are grown now :(

We are also looking at annual passes. We saw that this year it was 15% for campsites (I do understand it is only a select number).

Has anyone used the AP discount and about how many days are you allowed if so?

Thank you
Carrie

Call the Disney reservation number, 407-WDW-DISNEY and ask, probably the fastest way to find out and they can check availability at the same time. Or call the AP info line.

We just completed a week long stay where I was able to get the 15% discount applied to our reservations (we had 5 sites, and three adults with APs).

We just completed a week long stay where I was able to get the 15% discount applied to our reservations (we had 5 sites, and three adults with APs).
Thanks!!! We are away out until we book again but we were thinking of staying 30 days in 2025. I know things could change many times by then but I was trying to get an idea of what a AP might offer in discounts. I wonder if we could book two ressies of 2 weeks each so we could get 15% on our campsite? The poster above said 2 weeks was the most she could do. But, with you booking several sites it makes me wonder. :crazy:

Another thing to consider…discounts on the campsites have been rare, you would usually see it around August/September because those were slower times.

This year’s AP and FL resident discount offers for early summer (and to include the 7/4 holiday) are the first time in many, many years that I have seen a discount for the campsites outside of the late summer.

So just keep in mind that it’s hard to predict what Disney will allow for the campsites in 2025.

Thanks!!! We are away out until we book again but we were thinking of staying 30 days in 2025. I know things could change many times by then but I was trying to get an idea of what a AP might offer in discounts. I wonder if we could book two ressies of 2 weeks each so we could get 15% on our campsite? The poster above said 2 weeks was the most she could do. But, with you booking several sites it makes me wonder. :crazy:
I have booked resort stays of more than 14 days with the AP discount by booking separate stays. I did have to go “check in” for each stay, but I was able to get the same room. I would not recommend using online check in. When I checked in for the first reservation, I told them I had another stay booked and wanted to keep the same room. Then on check out/check in, I went to the desk first thing in the morning to increase my chances of not having to move.

When I checked in for the first reservation, I told them I had another stay booked and wanted to keep the same room. Then on check out/check in, I went to the desk first thing in the morning to increase my chances of not having to move.

The Cast Members refer to this as a "continuing stay". So when you check in the first time and explain, using the term "continuing stay" will confirm what you want to do (stay in the site you get the first time).

Bama Ed

We have an upcoming 15 night stay at the fort. We have 2 reservations. 1 for 14 days and 1 for 1 day. :)
If you staying 30 days you would need 3. 2x14 plus a 2 night reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!