Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

I have my sketches picked out. Ill try to post them this weekend. I do know what paper I'm using for world of Disney. Bought paper for my FEs for my cruise and said this is perfect for world of Disney too.

Here are my sketches

Africa:

5510_zpsa631aa3f.jpg

Dinoland USA:
7710_zpsa45b32ec.jpg

Expedition Everest:

71410_zps2e0ade89.jpg

World of Disney:
5512_zpsd298f476.jpg

Now I have to decide do I order from our "favorite" store where everything is 15% this weekend or just got to my local store. Decisions!

Those are nice choices, Michelle!

I'm probably going to wait for a free shipping sale from our "favorite" store. I do like their stuff ;) As long as I order early, it'll be fine!

I woke up inspired this morning! Here is my prototype for the Broomsticks topiaries in DTD. Colors are not coming up right, sorry for the bad picture.

69a1e02f-cd3c-4a52-a5bd-1d8e7a1d8db9_zps9a6a8503.jpg

I am thinking the title will be "Buckets of Blooms". Nothing is glued and I have only cut the one sample so I can change it.

This is the sketch I used. Scroll down to Sketch 12.
http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/search/label/4x6%20Photos

That is awesome Cassey!

DH invited company over for dinner before the game so my day was thrown a big wrench and now I'm cleaning and getting dinner ready.... I wouldn't mind so much if he would have given me a few days notice instead of 4 hours notice... ERRR!!!

I was going after work to my local srapbook store but got stuck at work longer than expected. Need to goto a party for my friend's stepson so paper is gonna have to wait until tomorrow or next weekend. Gonna try to meet Lisa at DLR tomorrow! I want to get stuff cut out to bring on vacation to piece together.

Love the new LO!

Love the sketches!!!
Been a busy night of basketball games... so far our teams (3) were all victorious..

Sketches are picked... got papers figured out for 2...

Will post sketches tomorrow... I'm pretty excited about this swap!!! I can't wait to order paper and get started!

Here are the rest of my sketches, paper is ordered.

Rainforest Cafe doubled
_19-12x12-sketchsavvy_zps9c0f419a.jpg

Fantasia Mini Golf doubled
MiniGolfsketch_zps82c8a3fd.jpg

Asia
2-page-sketch-_1_zps6bafd344.jpg

Flights of Wonder doubled
3-photosketch8_zps1156b434.jpg

I love everyone's sketches!

I have yet another question, regarding Shopping and a title. Here is the sketch:

ff9f5181-882a-4292-8a7f-6707174b9d4d_zps0ca2bff4.jpg

Is "Life is Good" too vague? Even if I use things like clothing tags and cards with DTD/Shopping related words for the left-hand tags? Does it need to be Downtown Disney theming? I can make it more generic, but I like the idea of some of the store names on the tags (like Tren-D, etc.) Let me know what you all think. I haven't started, just gathering supplies, and getting ideas cemented!

:thumbsup2

And while I have your attention, my family has shot down my golf titles! "Golfin' in a WINTER-Summerland" and the Phineas and Ferb inspired "Swinter Golf" got the thumbs down!

I like "Life is Good" for a title for shopping. Love the idea of clothing tags :)

I'm no help for the golf titles...Let me think on it a bit ;)

Leaning toward "I Want Candy" for Goofy's Candy Co.

I Want Candy is exactly what I would pick for Goofy's, because that's what my son has said every time he sees the sign! Then again, that may be every kid - and adult!

Ok, these are very rough sketches similar to what my LOs will be.... (I have found inspiration for some awesome pages but they have family members of other scrapbooking families..and even though they post them, I didn't want to post them)....

So, rough ideas but very similar and will have lots of cool additions!!!
MJJP: Parade Set 1 & 2

MJJPsketchpg2__zpsd8615f98.jpg

The left page (1) will have 1 portrait photo and 2 - 3x4 photos with a title on it..and embellishments... page 2 will be like posted above.... page 3 will mirror this page and page 4will be a mirror to page 1... I have some cool ideas from my inspiration scrapbook page..

AK- Entrance:
My inpiration page is awe-inspiring... I hope I can do it justice...
but it will be based of this sketch: the sketch will be rotated and there are numerous photo options available.. I will list them all when I post the final product...
AKEntrancerotatetophotosportratit_zps45409a4e.jpg

Finally, Cretaceous Trail:
very similar but has many additions... and some smaller photos will be added.. This will have more photos...
cretaceoustrail_adjustmentsneededbasicsketch_zpse01ec7e6.jpg

I hope this is okay... I have so many ideas.. While the sketches may not show all the 4x6s but they will follow the requirements...
Papers are being ordered!!! I'm so excited for this swap..
I also have my proper box ordered too!!!

ETA: I hope to start by month's end..and have them in the mail by 5/1 at the latest...
ALSO: for the parade page... do you want me to adhere one side of set 2 even though it won't have a title??? It will have some extra embellishments but wanted to make sure how you wanted it done... Thanks!!

I'd love to see your inspiration! Can you send me links in a PM?

I think leaving the second set of Parade pages loose will be fine, that way people can put their photos where they want.

Love all the sketches so far...Might have to use some for a baby shower gift I'm making since I'm running out of time!!

Have my colors picked and went by M's today to get some background paper. Now only if I can get to the local scrapbook store to get some of my patterned paper so I can start cutting and do my paper pieces on vacation!

Nan, I love the sketches and can't wait to see what you have in mind!

Goin to try to cut some pieces and template a couple more groups this weekend.

Nan, I saw your email, love them! Where did you find the sketches/finished pages? I'm having a hard time picturing my own without a completed sketch. :lmao:

Cassey, my fingers are crossed for this weekend. I'm really not going to be happy if they cancel yet another crop for snow :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter