Animal Kingdom Advice Please

DisneyMama811

🇨🇦 Disney Dreamin'
heading to the world in January, it's a pretty full trip 6 park days at Disney plus 2 at Universal (with some rest days mixed in) the kids are 6 and 8 this is our first family trip to WDW (DH and I have been a few times)
I don't want to rope drop every day to avoid complete exhaustion - we only have 1 day planned for Animal Kingdom, if we skip the Avatar stuff (not interested) can we fit everything else in without rope dropping? like if we wanted to sleep in and arrive around 10? staying on site at AoA and will use bus service to get there

For sure. In this case I suggest taking the opposite route and starting with Dinoland, Nemo, Everest, Kali, Asia, Bird Show, Rafiki. Reason being is that everyone starts with Pandora and then Africa. By 10am, Africa will be packed. If you show up to Africa late in the afternoon, Kilimanjaro will have lower waits. By 10am, the lines will be heavy everywhere, but more manageable on that side of the park.

For sure. In this case I suggest taking the opposite route and starting with Dinoland, Nemo, Everest, Kali, Asia, Bird Show, Rafiki. Reason being is that everyone starts with Pandora and then Africa. By 10am, Africa will be packed. If you show up to Africa late in the afternoon, Kilimanjaro will have lower waits. By 10am, the lines will be heavy everywhere, but more manageable on that side of the park.
thank you for taking the time to respond 💕

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter