Anaheim days 4 - 7

Di, if they did have any golden ears at DLP I certainly missed them. My middle DD wore her furry Minnie Mouse ears from WDW and everyone, cast members included, was asking where we got them from as although DLP sell furry Mickey ears, the Minnie ones are plastic. I did buy a lovely grey Tshirt with Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Pluto and Tink in front of the DLC castle with the logo "Disneyland 50 Happiest Homecoming On Earth" and DH saw a pin but that was all we found. Typical man, didn't say he wanted it at the time and we never managed to find it again!!! LOL

Ware Bears said:
Di, if they did have any golden ears at DLP I certainly missed them. My middle DD wore her furry Minnie Mouse ears from WDW and everyone, cast members included, was asking where we got them from as although DLP sell furry Mickey ears, the Minnie ones are plastic. I did buy a lovely grey Tshirt with Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Pluto and Tink in front of the DLC castle with the logo "Disneyland 50 Happiest Homecoming On Earth" and DH saw a pin but that was all we found. Typical man, didn't say he wanted it at the time and we never managed to find it again!!! LOL
It's not like Disney to miss a marketing opportunity!! Maybe they thought people at the other parks wouldn't be interested. I'll definitely wear my golden ears when we go in November (and make Rhiannon wear hers too!!!!!) and see if the CMs make any comments!!

tarheelmjfan said:
Wow, those collages are incredible!!! Wish I knew how to do that! That would make a great Christmas gift for my sisters.

Well I don't know how serious you are about trying to make one as I imagine it'd take a lot of work, but there was recently a link on the Cooking, Crafting and Scrapping board with a link to a website that shows you how to make these photo mosaics.

Go to: http://www.andreaplanet.com/andreamosaic/

I haven't had a good look yet and I imagine it would be very time-consuming, but how amazing would it look if you did it??!!

DisneyRGB said:
Well I don't know how serious you are about trying to make one as I imagine it'd take a lot of work, but there was recently a link on the Cooking, Crafting and Scrapping board with a link to a website that shows you how to make these photo mosaics.

I haven't had a good look yet and I imagine it would be very time-consuming, but how amazing would it look if you did it??!!

Wow Rhiannon, thanks! :sunny: I'll definitely check out that site! I would love to do them. If I don't have time this year, I can get them started for next year. :banana: I'm always on the lookout for something unique I can make them. Buying a gift somehow seems too impersonal for my sisters.

I'm sure your sisters would LOVE such a creative gift - and of course we'd love to see the results if you give it a go!

This just proves Disney definitely has something to offer everyone. My only experience is with WDW, but I would say my fav. is Epcot (love WS), followed by MK. I would probably then consider AK & MGM a tie. To me, neither of them are all day parks. Expedition Everest will help AK though.

Another lovely report Di!

Some fabulous photos. I love the mosaics!

DisneyRGB said:

This is an amazing site thanks for telling us about it. Now I have found one more little job to do.

Nikki

That was great...i love reading your reports and seeing your photos.It all sounds and looks really magical :cloud9:

I love the photo of Mickey climbing the Matterhorn,and those mosaics..WOW

:earsgirl:

I downloaded the andrea Mosaic program. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks extremely easy! I will try it after my trip to DLP. Diane, great trip report! Did you see the golden Mickey antenna topper?

Linda

DH and I have both got golden Mickey aerial toppers on our cars - very chic ;) !!!

diberry said:
I'll definitely wear my golden ears when we go in November (and make Rhiannon wear hers too!!!!!) and see if the CMs make any comments!!

Will that be before or after Amy and I leave?!!! :teeth: ;)

Wonderful report Di - love your photos. I actually read this a while ago, and have only just realised I haven't yet told you how much I enjoyed doing so! :blush:

Bexx said:
Will that be before or after Amy and I leave?!!! :teeth: ;)

Wonderful report Di - love your photos. I actually read this a while ago, and have only just realised I haven't yet told you how much I enjoyed doing so! :blush:
Definitely during your visit and while we're with you ;) !!! Thank you for your kind comments about the trippie!!

I have the golden Mickey antenna topper too Di, does'nt it look great.

Fantastic Trip Reports and another bunch of wonderful photos.

Sue

Thank you Sue. Yes, the golden toppers look great - and so easy to find the car in the car park!!

diberry said:
DH and I have both got golden Mickey aerial toppers on our cars - very chic ;) !!!

Me too! Shall we all be the Cult of the Golden Mickey Hatted Ariel Toppers? ;) :teeth:

Di, you really want to wear them when Becky is with you. In fact, she told me she hopes you will let her wear one of yours for a few hours round the park :rotfl:

Miffy2003 said:
Di, you really want to wear them when Becky is with you. In fact, she told me she hopes you will let her wear one of yours for a few hours round the park :rotfl:

Oh dear Karen, I MUST be getting old!! When EXACTLY did I mention that to you!?!? :scratchin :confused3

:rotfl:

Bexx said:
Oh dear Karen, I MUST be getting old!! When EXACTLY did I mention that to you!?!? :scratchin :confused3

:rotfl:

I'm sure I wouldn't make something like that up Becky :teeth:

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Oh Becky, if only I'd known I'd have got you a pair!!! But as Dave's unlikely ever to wear his you can borrow them if you like???????????????????????? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter