Anaheim days 4 - 7

diberry said:
Oh Becky, if only I'd known I'd have got you a pair!!! But as Dave's unlikely ever to wear his you can borrow them if you like???????????????????????? ;)

Gee, thanks Di - that's so kind of you!!! But I couldn't possibly wear a pair and leave poor Amy out!!!! :rolleyes1

We saw a car in Sidmouth the other day with a Mickey aerial topper - we were very jealous :guilty:

Great reading again and the photos are brilliant.

Bexx said:
Gee, thanks Di - that's so kind of you!!! But I couldn't possibly wear a pair and leave poor Amy out!!!! :rolleyes1
Oh, no worries, Becky - I'm sure Martin won't mind lending Amy his !!!!! (Now you've got no excuse!!!!! :rotfl2: )

diberry said:
Oh, no worries, Becky - I'm sure Martin won't mind lending Amy his !!!!! (Now you've got no excuse!!!!! :rotfl2: )

Aahh...well....um.........:scratchin

Diana, this installment is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT !!!!!
I do love those photos with you wearing the GOLDEN EARS !!!everyone will be envious at DLP !!!!

AND that picture with Mickey-shaped fireworks is SIMPLY MAGIC !!!!

:Pinkbounc I also had to stare at those "mosaic" creations !!! you're really good in taking pictures !!!!! :Pinkbounc

:( :worried: :sad1: Though I DO have a complain !!!!! :guilty: It looks like your trip report is finished now :what am I going to read these next days !?! :blush:

I so looked forward to your new installment !!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING "the magic" !!!!!
:flower3:

Laura :wave:

dlpSteve said:
We saw a car in Sidmouth the other day with a Mickey aerial topper - we were very jealous :guilty:

Have you not got one at all Steve?

Nope - I've never seen one in DLRP, if anyone can point me in the direction of where in DLRP they sell them I can get one at Christmas, ta!

Please remind me next August, but I will bring one back for you from WDW. I wish I had known, I would have picked an extra up for you :(

Depending on how desperate you are, I do have a spare one but it is in a shocking state (it's been on my car for 12months plus, exposed to all the elements so it is bashed and faded! It's the US stars and stripe Mickey. I am a bit embarassed to offer it it's in such bad nick, but you are welcome if you want it. I don't have another spare one :( )

Di - so sorry for going offtopic :guilty:

I'm not desperate so I will remind you next August - thank you very much :disrocks:

I'm surpised DLRP don't do them.

I bought one off ebay. Lasted a good few months before some kind person relieved me of it :rolleyes:

Reid

Thank you for all your kind comments and, as always, for your enthusiasm, Laura!! I'm really enjoying your trip report over on the other board too and your funny comments about your poor DGH!!!
I do have a confession to make - the fireworks and mosaic photos aren't mine - I "borrowed" them off the California DISboard!!!
Already planning next year's holiday - back to WDW for us!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:Will you be there too?

diberry said:
I'm really enjoying your trip report over on the other board too and your funny comments about your poor DGH!!!

I am not poor. I am GRUMP!

"the other board post" is here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=899435

grumpy2.gif

GRUMP!

I couldn't resist and had to read this while dinner was cooking. :)

Another fabulous installment! I really enjoyed reading this, Di, and it's made me want to go to Disneyland sooooo much! The parades and fireworks look fantastic and it would be amazing to visit a place with all that history. I definitely will have to go one day. ::MinnieMo

Thanks for sharing! :)

Bonnie said:
I couldn't resist and had to read this while dinner was cooking. :)

Another fabulous installment! I really enjoyed reading this, Di, and it's made me want to go to Disneyland sooooo much! The parades and fireworks look fantastic and it would be amazing to visit a place with all that history. I definitely will have to go one day. ::MinnieMo

Thanks for sharing! :)
Thank you Bonnie. I must admit it meant a lot to me to "walk in Walt's footsteps" as they say. And it was a thrill also to see how closely DLP resembles the original park!!

diberry said:
Already planning next year's holiday - back to WDW for us!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:Will you be there too?

Diana, we haven't got our frequent flyer tickets yet ... :confused3 but DGH has already booked a DCL 7 - days cruise (departing Aug.12th)... :Pinkbounc

and I guess we'll be staying at WDW the first 10 days (or so) of August !!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

When do you plan to go ? Maybe we could meet ... :cheer2:

Laura

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
Diana, we haven't got our frequent flyer tickets yet ... :confused3 but DGH has already booked a DCL 7 - days cruise (departing Aug.12th)... :Pinkbounc

and I guess we'll be staying at WDW the first 10 days (or so) of August !!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

When do you plan to go ? Maybe we could meet ... :cheer2:

Laura
That would be great Laura - I'd love to meet you and DGH!!! We've only just started thinking about it but we tend to go late in August as it gets quieter then. But it's very early days - plenty of time yet to sort our plans out!!!

We bought a Mickey aerial topper in 2003 from Walt Disney World, but less than a year later, we went to the car one morning and it had disappeared! We think someone must have stolen it, which is quite low really. :(

Ware Bears said:
I looked for them at DLRP too but didn't see any. If its any help, we bought a couple from this site before we'd been to WDW. http://www.aerial-antics.com/ The Disney ones are in the cartoon section. Bet you like the Pirate one!pirate:

What a fantastic website - thanks!

Don't know why you'd think I'd like the Pirates of the Caribbean one :rolleyes1

I want about 10 of them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter