Anaheim days 4 - 7

Thanks, Diana,
What fun reading! So glad you found the Trip Reports Board. I've seen you so often on the Community Board didn't realize you weren't posting here. Must have been fate, your discovering the TR Board just in time to share your lovely trip. I'll be watching this space for your next one. Susan

I prefer DLP over WDW MK-don't know maybe I would feel differently as I haven't been to WDW in many, many years and I have heard it has changed. One thing I know for sure is I LOVE the DLP castle much more than the one at WDW-no comparison IMHO!!!

Hi Di,

What a lovely holiday you must have had :love: .

The mosaic pictures are fantastic, and I don't know about the rest of you - but don't you think eeyore looks so much better than at DLRP [I didn't think anything could be better than at DLRP]? I don't know the one at DLRP just seems to have a funny head??? Is that just me ? :confused3

Thanks again Di.

Kaye

Thank you Susan, Nicola and Kaye!!! Trouble is I want to go again already!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter