An idea for NYC local people...

Meh, only tourists go to those shows. Plus, I'd imagine you'd have to be at Rockefeller Plaza at least an hour or two before the show starts and then you'd have to wrestle an aggressive family from <insert far-away state here> to keep your spot for ten seconds.

Well I watch the Today Show every single day...even hough I live in Ca.
you never know who they will put on tv. But they do look for surprise engamements and unusal sings of things going on! f enough people showed up...I do believe they would talk to them on air!

I think this is an AWESOME idea...Just wished I lived theee I would love to do this. :)

Meh, only tourists go to those shows. Plus, I'd imagine you'd have to be at Rockefeller Plaza at least an hour or two before the show starts and then you'd have to wrestle an aggressive family from <insert far-away state here> to keep your spot for ten seconds.

Hey, I may not be a family, but I'm from two states away. Is that far enough away to count?

hmm...well i'm from north jersey...about 10 minutes from new york..and i might be able to do this one morning next week...the weather has been getting a lot warmer, so it wouldn't be too bad waiting around for the show. hmm :goodvibes

Has anybody come up with an exact date yet? I need to know so I can try to get off of work. I know I won't be able to next week, though, because it's too short of notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter